Here's why Quenneville still sux

Would you swap out Joel Quenneville for Bill Peters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
In one thread we have Q being compared to Ditka, because Q only won 3. In another, we have people unironically longing for Mike Keenan. This place is the best.
the point is, no matter what. in what ever capacity Q helped winning 3 sc's. 3 cups that the Bhawks never have thought was possible in Q rookie yr of coaching the hawks.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Mike Keenan sucks, no idea why anyone would want him. Talk about a guy who could only win with a stacked roster.
really ?? MK can mold a team to win. the main problem is he comes with an expiration date. he burns out his players to the point these players will rebel. remember these are old time hockey players who rebelled against MK.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I don't get the love for Keenan honestly, is it sarcasm?
in my time, he took team the furtherest and with a mediocre group of players. his teams over archived ....

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
All's I know is every time I see this thread title the first thing that pops in my head is "Now let me know tell you why I suck as a salesman" from "Tommy Boy".
sorry but i do not understand.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
really ?? MK can mold a team to win. the main problem is he comes with an expiration date. he burns out his players to the point these players will rebel. remember these are old time hockey players who rebelled against MK.
He can? With all one of his championships in his NHL coaching career?

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think we’re all half joking and just want the new guy to be a little tougher on these guys.
good point. now do i really believe that the org will bring back Iron Mike..... nah, but a preseason training camp will be an eye opener. ha.....

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
He can? With all one of his championships in his NHL coaching career?
very true, the bottom line is judgement will always be dependent on championships .......

his team are teams that usually over archived.

talking about burning down the house. the country club house will get torched.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
good point. now do i really believe that the org will bring back Iron Mike..... nah, but a preseason training camp will be an eye opener. ha.....

I don’t have anywhere to be and I took this job pro bono so I don’t care if they fire me...AGAIN!

keenan-mike-620.jpg

Reactions: BobbyJet

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I don’t have anywhere to be and I took this job pro bono so I don’t care if they fire me...AGAIN!

keenan-mike-620.jpg
haha he didn't finished a full season in Russia before those players rebelled and he got fired.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
LDF, please try consolidating your thoughts and posts instead of responding to everyone individually... Looks like spam.

Reactions: RayP

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
sorry, but i am responding as quickly as the new post comes in. it not like i am waiting for them to pile up.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I think TOR assistant DJ Smith could get a look soon. Then you have your own AHL guy with Jeremy Colliton. The way our roster Looks, you think Joe Sacco would fit with his not existing System :laugh:

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002

"Hey, what shot has the least chance of going in? Let's do lots of those"

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
We should give full credit to the players that show up to Q's "optional practices", regardless of what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad