Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So let me get this straight:

IF Hawks win thec schedule helped them with all the extra practice time to "improve"...conversely,if Hawks lose blame the schedule(too much practice,too much rest,too much home cooking...etc...wtc...

No blame of course to Toews or Kane or D-Cat if the production lags or is in inconsistent...

But we know stars gotta star...or you in heap o' trouble...

So somebody tell our big stars tge seaon has started and we await reasons go praise not to point out their lagging or irregular appearance in the scoring .

Stars gotta star...who needs analytics to figure out such a simple game?Your stars gotta star...it is that simple plus tgevhoalievhas to play well for a team to win.

Reactions: BobbyJet

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
So let me get this straight:

IF Hawks win thec schedule helped them with all the extra practice time to "improve"...conversely,if Hawks lose blame the schedule(too much practice,too much rest,too much home cooking...etc...wtc...

No blame of course to Toews or Kane or D-Cat if the production lags or is in inconsistent...

But we know stars gotta star...or you in heap o' trouble...

So somebody tell our big stars tge seaon has started and we await reasons go praise not to point out their lagging or irregular appearance in the scoring .

Stars gotta star...who needs analytics to figure out such a simple game?Your stars gotta star...it is that simple plus tgevhoalievhas to play well for a team to win.

I've seen lots of posters call those guys out for their first four games...

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Crow was superb last game. Also what's with this schedule? Hawks have played 4 games, and then there's Winny who's played 9...Wtf?

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Tell me about it. We have our opened, then a week lay-off, actually start to get into a grove almost..... and then like 4 days off.
But we get treated to 7 games in 12 days now! Which almost sucks. What a poorly laid out schedule.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
But we get treated to 7 games in 12 days now! Which almost sucks. What a poorly laid out schedule.

Not really. I reckon a crowded schedule to begin this season would have been worse. The team is healthier now, has had plenty of time to practice, in theory they should be a closer bunch with the experience in Prague and they seem ready to go. Goaltending remains the key however, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad