Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Too early to start drinking?
never!
tumblr_pze9euFL101xkok61o1_540.png

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Mentioned this in the last GDT, but I messaged Hawks' site about the lack of full, or near full, post-game interviews and got a response this morning.

Hi Derek, that’s good feedback thank you. We aren’t committed to an approach but we are trying something different here at the start of the season with more streamlined content that we think gets the most important stuff out to fans quicker postgame. Something we will continue to discuss.

Best
Adam

Adam Kempenaar
Vice President, Digital Content
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
O 312.455.7064
1901 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60612

So it seems like they're trying things out with the postgame stuff and are actively discussing how to handle that sorta coverage. Kempenaar did say I provide good feedback, which there is a 50% chance he was just kissing my ass a bit, but I'm gonna pretend he really meant it.

Just remember everyone, that if those post-game interviews come back in full, you have me to thank. I do accept Bitcoin as thanks.

Reactions: Styles

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Schmaltz and Dvorak have been rocking, expecting them to be trouble tonight.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
A great matchup against a hard working team to help Colliton further implement his game plan. Should be an entertaining game.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Realize the Jets pkay thwir9th game tomorrow night ...they have 8 points ofout of 8 games played...but if they beat the Islanders tomorrow night they would be up 7 points on us but we would have a 5 game make up window ...the problem is...do you think the Hawks can make up 7 points out of 5 gams I hand...of course tge Avs sit atop rgecentire WC with 19 points (also 7 more than us) with the Hawks having ONLY 1 game I had..if we win thatxextra gamevit means Still s,whipping 5 behind the Avs .

So there Already is a airt of big Hill to climb to become a top club I the division or the WesternConference..

Hawks cannot Ffordctovsquander the extra games in hand over division rivals...

It wiukdchelo tgeccause ifctge pp were better than showing so fR and if Laggards Toews Bs D-Cat a truly oroducedxas oer expectation..

Toews just 1 point (assust( in 4 GP...a big fat Zero in +/-,and under-water in the possession stats...meh in Tk-GV= 0 differential ...1 each in4GP.. Pretty dismal for our1C and also under 50% on draws..total bustcin his game so far...1 very goidboeriod out of 12...notvcutting it.

D-Cat ...better at +3 but justx1g 1a in 4GP.. just gave him big raise on bridge deal and so far he has disappointed.

D-CTxNd Toews not seeming to have any chemistry on same line...could Bd Hige problem ifvitvpersists..

Gonna be hard for Hawks to win if they do not contribute a lot more.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Realize the Jets pkay thwir9th game tomorrow night ...they have 8 points ofout of 8 games played...but if they beat the Islanders tomorrow night they would be up 7 points on us but we would have a 5 game make up window ...the problem is...do you think the Hawks can make up 7 points out of 5 gams I hand...of course tge Avs sit atop rgecentire WC with 19 points (also 7 more than us) with the Hawks having ONLY 1 game I had..if we win thatxextra gamevit means Still s,whipping 5 behind the Avs .

So there Already is a airt of big Hill to climb to become a top club I the division or the WesternConference..

Hawks cannot Ffordctovsquander the extra games in hand over division rivals...

It wiukdchelo tgeccause ifctge pp were better than showing so fR and if Laggards Toews Bs D-Cat a truly oroducedxas oer expectation..

Toews just 1 point (assust( in 4 GP...a big fat Zero in +/-,and under-water in the possession stats...meh in Tk-GV= 0 differential ...1 each in4GP.. Pretty dismal for our1C and also under 50% on draws..total bustcin his game so far...1 very goidboeriod out of 12...notvcutting it.

D-Cat ...better at +3 but justx1g 1a in 4GP.. just gave him big raise on bridge deal and so far he has disappointed.

D-CTxNd Toews not seeming to have any chemistry on same line...could Bd Hige problem ifvitvpersists..

Gonna be hard for Hawks to win if they do not contribute a lot more.

Translation

Realize the Jets play their game tomorrow night ...they have 8 points in 8 games played...but if they beat the Islanders tomorrow night they would be up 7 points on us but we would have 5 games in hand to make up the window. The problem is, do you think the Hawks can make up 7 points out of 5 games in hand? Of course the Avs sit atop the central and conference with 19 points (also 7 more than us) with the Hawks having ONLY 1 game in hand. If we win that extra game it means we are still a whopping 5 behind the Avs .

So already there is a big hill to climb to become a top club in the division or the Western Conference.

Hawks cannot afford to squander the extra games in hand over division rivals.

Something in regards to Cat and Toews on the PP and expectations maybe.

Toews 4 GP 0-1-1 and under-water in the possession stats...meh in Tk-GV= 0 differential ...1 each in 4GP. Pretty dismal for our 1C and also under 50% on draws. Total bust in his game so far.1 very good period out of 12. That's not cutting it.

D-Cat 4 GP 1-1-2 +3 just gave him a big raise on a bridge deal and so far he has been disappointing

D-Cat and Toews not seeming to have any chemistry on the same line. This could be a huge problem if this persists

It’s going be hard for Hawks to win if they do not contribute a lot more.

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Translation

Realize the Jets play their game tomorrow night ...they have 8 points in 8 games played...but if they beat the Islanders tomorrow night they would be up 7 points on us but we would have 5 games in hand to make up the window. The problem is, do you think the Hawks can make up 7 points out of 5 games in hand? Of course the Avs sit atop the central and conference with 19 points (also 7 more than us) with the Hawks having ONLY 1 game in hand. If we win that extra game it means we are still a whopping 5 behind the Avs .

So already there is a big hill to climb to become a top club in the division or the Western Conference.

Hawks cannot afford to squander the extra games in hand over division rivals.

Something in regards to Cat and Toews on the PP and expectations maybe.

Toews 4 GP 0-1-1 and under-water in the possession stats...meh in Tk-GV= 0 differential ...1 each in 4GP. Pretty dismal for our 1C and also under 50% on draws. Total bust in his game so far.1 very good period out of 12. That's not cutting it.

D-Cat 4 GP 1-1-2 +3 just gave him a big raise on a bridge deal and so far he has been disappointing

D-Cat and Toews not seeming to have any chemistry on the same line. This could be a huge problem if this persists

It’s going be hard for Hawks to win if they do not contribute a lot more.
google translator is truly amazing....between this and Sanskrit, not sure which is harder to decipher..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad