GDT: Hawks @ Kraken 12/14/23 9pm Nbcsports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Kurashev was having a bad game, you want to switch things up, fine. But Tyler Johnson is as deserving as anyone of being stapled to the bench, not being put with Bedard in his place

Reactions: Pez68

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
We've had some nights where we haven't showed up with Mrazek and lost 4-2. We've had nights where we haven't shown up with Soda and its been 8-1, 7-1.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Will the regulars that always insist every rando AHL defenseman are as good or better than Seth Jones learn their lesson from a game like this? Probably not.

while Jones definitely has his derp moments, the hyperbole some engage in on this board is beyond ridiculous.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It was 2-0 and we scored a soft goal. We didn't fall apart we didn't show up.

My point is that it’s another game where we hang around early only to end up allowing a landslide of goals and lose by a lot.

It was 2-0 and we scored a soft goal. We didn't fall apart we didn't show up.

My point is that it’s another game where we hang around early only to end up allowing a landslide of goals and lose by a lot.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Will the regulars that always insist every rando AHL defenseman are as good or better than Seth Jones learn their lesson from a game like this? Probably not.
The knock on jones isn’t his defensive prowess but what he lacks in offensive and pp play.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
We've had some nights where we haven't showed up with Mrazek and lost 4-2. We've had nights where we haven't shown up with Soda and its been 8-1, 7-1.
Mrazek has been lucky this year. He's played worse than his save percentage. Soda has been unlucky and played significantly better than his save percentage. Bad nights compound mistakes.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I’m going to bed. Can’t watch this shit.

But I’ll make one more rant for a coaching change. At a minimum to see if anyone can get more out of of these turds maximize Bedards point totals, development and confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad