GDT: Hawks @ Kraken 12/14/23 9pm Nbcsports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

plebskeeto

Dec 13, 2023
Missed the first two periods of the game, was out skating the ribbon. Wtf happened to the hawks? Bedsy lookin good?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
We’re guaranteed a top 3 pick. There is no team in the league worse than us.

I swear to god if the ducks lose 13 in a row to end the year again.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I can't believe I have watched every game this year of this roster.
Wtf is wrong with you lol.

Watching this team is like watching the Friday the 13th movies. Every movie is a different horror movie but they all have the same basic plot. After watching the first 4 or so you know what to expect and there is no reason to watch the others.

Reactions: TLEH

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
1000003854.jpg

God speed Mack.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I don’t care how bad Reichel may or may not be playing at this point. Keep him on the first line, put him on the first powerplay for the rest of the year and don’t put him anywhere else. We are a development team for Christ sakes, let’s try developing some of these players instead of trying to turn them into Reese f***ing Johnson.

plebskeeto

Dec 13, 2023
I don’t care how bad Reichel may or may not be playing at this point. Keep him on the first line, put him on the first powerplay for the rest of the year and don’t put him anywhere else. We are a development team for Christ sakes, let’s try developing some of these players instead of trying to turn them into Reese f***ing Johnson.
Actually agree with this. Its not like he can suck even more ass. Hopefully he can net one and gain some confidence. He certainly does not fit that 4th line at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad