GDT: Hawks @@ Jets: 7PM CT on NBCSCH -- Star Wars, Nothing but Star Wars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
giphy.gif

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So as usual

Q = All the Blame
Q = No credit

Typical and sad to see around here but its always norm

Just look at how people rush to discredit the three Hawk cup wins and Q's role in them

Well I am off to work ,, Expect to see more Q bashing in morning here

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Wow, Kempny has a good game which he barely had earlier in the year, and suddenly he's a god for this team. He isn't a difference maker. Everyone had a pretty good game tonight, and Kempny was playing for his life.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
So as usual

Q = All the Blame
Q = No credit

Just look at how people rush to discredit the three Hawk cup wins and Q's role in them

He had a very important role opening the bench door for the Q-proofed rosters that Stan put together. No question. :naughty:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
So as usual

Q = All the Blame
Q = No credit

No one discredits his Cup wins and his role in them. :laugh:

You're just blindly in love with him at this point.

I mean, injuries force Q to ice a better lineup every night and holy shit, the Hawks look better when the best players on the roster are on the ice! What a revelation. I'm done with you tonight. Dragging down what should be a happy GDT.

Great game by the Hawks. Four in a row. Keep it rolling!

Everyone played a good game. Not a single complaint from me.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Dicking around Kempny?

Kempny has not earned a regular job on Hawks blueline

One good game does not change reality of situation in which he is more mediocre then good and the 2nd most mistake prone defender on Hawks behind our 7M pylon
Don't you think its strange that you are one of the very few that have this opinion?.... AND it seems to coincide with your Stan bashing agenda?

That's one hell of a coincidence.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Kempny has been great and criminally underused since he got here.
Not really. He may not deserve to be healthy scratched 13 games in a row, but he deserves 3rd pairing minutes on this team, this year, with the occasional scratch to get the depth Dmen in. He's our 5 on his good nights, a 6/7 on his not so great nights. His not so great nights have outweighed his good nights this year.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Wow, Kempny has a good game which he barely had earlier in the year, and suddenly he's a god for this team. He isn't a difference maker. Everyone had a pretty good game tonight, and Kempny was playing for his life.
No one is saying he's a difference maker. He's better, IMO, than Franson, and sitting him (him being Kempny) over Franson makes our roster worse on any given night.

Reactions: BK and ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Not really. He may not deserve to be healthy scratched 13 games in a row, but he deserves 3rd pairing minutes on this team, this year, with the occasional scratch to get the depth Dmen in. He's our 5 on his good nights, a 6/7 on his not so great nights. His not so great nights have outweighed his good nights this year.

He's played 13 games out of 31 this season... and sat the last 13 for f***ing Franson. No idea how you can say that. Or think he should be scratched for a worse pylon than Seabs most nights. And sorry, but no one plays well when you're sitting for 5-6 games, playing one, sitting for 5-6 games, playing one... Consistent play is necessary for any player to play well at this level.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

You don't have to defend Uncle Joel until the death. The loyalty to family is nice, but he's getting into the HHOF regardless. You can give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad