Pre-Game Talk: Hawks in the SENS Den, Tues 7:30 pm on TSN

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Glad I went out for a friends birthday at the bar instead of watching this one.... 8-2 against a slumping Hawks team! Ouch.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
So how many "untradeables" are we at now?

Phaneuf
Ryan
Burrows
Duchene for all real intents and purposes
Anderson
Condon?

List keeps growing.

Before we get into a definition war, by untradeable I mean where we don't have to pay to get rid of the contract (ala Greening, Cowen etc), or where we would completely get hosed in value (Duchene).

Reactions: Alex1234

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
seriously? is that a joke?

you know....I don't know what to say to you.

I told you exactly what happened on that 3rd goal. go back and read it. you disagreed. Poulin said the exact same thing in intermission. he just said it again on sports centre.

I'm truly sorry you don't seem to understand. it must be difficult to be a fan of something you don't understand. then again I guess it doesn't matter if you don't get that you don't get it.

I prefer to stay out of the mud so I won't be responding to you again on this. good night.

You must be the poster on here who is most full of himself and it's not even close. You must be f-ing infuriating to speak with in real life. The mud you prefer to stay out of is all of your own making buddy boy.

Reactions: God Says No

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
So how many "untradeables" are we at now?

Phaneuf
Ryan
Burrows
Duchene for all real intents and purposes
Anderson
Condon?

List keeps growing.

Before we get into a definition war, by untradeable I mean where we don't have to pay to get rid of the contract (ala Greening, Cowen etc), or where we would completely get hosed in value (Duchene).

They gave up so much to get Duchene, but the ball is in his court. Does he want to stay? Will he commit to us long term? We’ll find out in the summer when contract negotiations open up.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
The new year seemed so promising and despite the shot count, Sens looked good in the first. Then Andy let in that terrible 2nd goal and the game was over. Brutal.

Goaltending should be this teams #1 priority. Anderson is one of the worst goalies in the league... what the hell happened to him?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
The new year seemed so promising and despite the shot count, Sens looked good in the first. Then Andy let in that terrible 2nd goal and the game was over. Brutal.

Goaltending should be this teams #1 priority. Anderson is one of the worst goalies in the league... what the hell happened to him?

Game wasn’t over at 2-0.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

TheOfficeHollywood.com_.jpg

How about now?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Apparently it was. No team could possibly come back from a softie like that from their goalie.

Especially a team that just came back from a 3 goal deficit in a recent game.

Man, I didn’t realize hockey games were over at 2-0 in the second period now, why didn’t somebody tell me sooner?

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I think we need him to stay .. there is no one to take his place.. we gave up a ton to get him.. I just don't know who replaces him internally or via trade ..

I don't think the Senators even can trade Duchene. If he won't sign in the summer, they have to keep him through the season if they win it is enough to change his mind.

I'm not commenting on whether or not it made sense at the time, but looking at it right now, with what they gave up for Duchene, there's no way they can trade him away for futures. The optics of it just don't work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad