Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Best part is, Borocop is back! :thumbu:

Jan9-en-1200x500.jpg

Reactions: Cosmix

PrivilegePoints

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Hoping for another W but I suspect the Hawk's will be the team that takes us down. Maybe with Brassard injured White get's an opportunity in the top 6.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Another home game and another win would be huge. Cap that off by beating the Laffs and maybe just maybe we can start to get our season going again.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
Another home game and another win would be huge. Cap that off by beating the Laffs and maybe just maybe we can start to get our season going again.

we need a 8 game (so 6 more) winning streak to get back in the race. and not even that, the teams above us have to go .500 or worse. we need another hamburglar miracle run.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Duchene and a few others have the flu, Ceci and Oduya injured, all game time decisions. As well as Boro.

J0sh

Jul 12, 2015
If none of them can play can we do an emergency recall and bring up brown? I'd like to see a game where all of chlapik, white and brown center a different line lol.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

That's a scenario I can easily picture - getting our season going again just before taking 8 days off.. :(

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Dat schedule :shakehead

I hear players complain all the time about how condensed the schedule is...it would be worse if they had an olympic break.

yet..

Players used to only get christmas off...they made sure they now get a 3 days off.

Players used to play on american thanksgiving...now they have it off.

players fought for a one week bye at some point in the season.

Players fight to play in olympics.

*i thought i also remember players rejecting a shorter season with their salaries cut proportionally.

Seems like they have it the way they want it most and shouldn't really complain. Dont they routinely play 3 games in a row friday-saturday-sunday in the AHL and juniors to avoid weekday games? Didnt these kids grow up playing 6-7 games in a weekend at tournaments?

Seems like theyre whole life they play many consecutive games, but when they get to the NHL they fight for all these special days off and complain about having a back to back here and there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad