Post-Game Talk: Habs Prevail in a Battle of Super Tankers, 4-2 -- Gallagher notches 30th goal

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
FUcale should be in the net for all the remaining games. But it would not be a character move. Character still count even while tanking right?
Seems like other teams are playing 4th stringers
We put niemi in goal and he’s Hasek

Reactions: jayhabs
Apr 28, 2010
What kind of trash player we can draft at #6 overall

Maybe a Sean Monahan type is what I'm hoping.

Oliver Wahlstrom is ranked #6 right now.

The Habs going into their room all happy with the win and another useless 2 points. The Wings going into their room also all happy about not getting 2 points against the team that was 1 point ahead of them.

Dear Habs. Be more like the Wings. You're only hurting yourselves and your future with these meaningless points.

Lol if only the players care about the draft..

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I don’t care about winning or losing the game, Gally got 29 and 30 goals, I am so happy for him, hope he gets laid tonight to celebrate

Reactions: BPD Habs Fan

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good news is Habs aren't playing again before Saturday.

- Sens have 2 games before (vs. NYI & FLA)
- Wings have 2 games before (vs. PIT & BUF)
- Canucks have 2 games before (vs. ANA & EDM)
- Coyotes have 2 games before (vs. VGK & LAK)
- Sabres have 1 games before (vs. DET)

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
I don’t care about winning or losing the game, Gally got 29 and 30 goals, I am so happy for him, hope he gets laid tonight to celebrate

we may have seen , with the way gallagher gets banged up year after year, his only 30 goal season

Reactions: bsl

sharknado

Aug 22, 2014
Veleno will "fall" to us I can feel it...

Molson and his mother are good friends so I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with him.

If that happens we are doomed. Seen the kid play since PW and is nothing excceptional. He's good just like thousands of other players but not great.

Reactions: le_sean

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Brady Tkachuk

Matthew is doing well with the Flames, they miss him a lot now. (I don’t support the Flames other than looking at them as my hometown team but Matthew is my favourite player on the Flames, he gets down and dirty which is probably why Gallagher is my favourite player on the Habs). Brady is supposed to be better

Reactions: No More Subban

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Wings fan coming in peace.

It's safe to say that many people from both fanbases want to see a loss tonight, myself included. But at a minimum, hopefully we can all agree...

...That this game needs to end in regulation. #TankVsTank​

you promise to have DET win in regulation in the next game?

KKWG11

Nov 25, 2017
I missed the game had my own hockey.. What happened between hudon and bertuzzi?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad