Post-Game Talk: Habs Prevail in a Battle of Super Tankers, 4-2 -- Gallagher notches 30th goal

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
$

We fought the valiant fight.

We did not go gently into that good night.

We even had posters sacrificing themselves ...

mmm thats 2 detroit goals i miss now...

later guys.

get outta here!!

Get you!!! you hurt the tank!!!

Shoo shoo!

Same thing for me, have to do what's best for the tank.

When all is said and done, we shall remember the selflessness of these brave posters sacrificing themselves for a greater cause.

This team brings out the worst in us. Even our posters become embattled at times like these ...

Once every couple of weeks on a lazy monday I order a pizza with cheese, mushrooms, tomato and onion. Then I add feta and calamata olives myself and bake for another 10 minutes.

My Feta and olives are way better then what i would get from the pizza place. Less cash also.

$

im gonna be honest
it looks awful

You may have confused his delicious pizza with a Bergevin Special, a cheap rip off we exposed a couple of weeks ago ...

25nzgx.jpg

We have Gordon Ramsay on the HF boards

We shall also remember how this team just can't do anything right. They can't win meaningful games and they can't lose when it matters.

Essentially, we're dealing with this ...

2775i9.jpg

RDS has no choice but to be on it but it does sound absurd. They're pretending we're watching something of importance -- and we all know the Habs' PR Dept. probably approached them about not making negative comments about the team.

JJD to Marc Denis

"we adjusted after the first. The Red Wings have a very good offense, three good lines"

They're 28the in the league in Goal For :laugh:

Man they really think we are dumb. There's no other explanation.

This sums it up nicely:

Worst Tank Ever

Great, they won another meaningless game.

$

Discuss!!!

p.s.: If you're looking for HD full-screen quality highlights of tonight's game including non-scoring plays, try this: Spoiler Free NHL Highlights

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs going into their room all happy with the win and another useless 2 points. The Wings going into their room also all happy about not getting 2 points against the team that was 1 point ahead of them.

Dear Habs. Be more like the Wings. You're only hurting yourselves and your future with these meaningless points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad