Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat Predators assisted by the stanchion

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The 8th pick is a blessing in disguise.

Roy-Dach-Iginla has the make-up of a 1st line, and its gonna be our 2nd line.
I see Caufield on a second line eventually. We have to be better much better defensively on that first line.
On for three goals again tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Compare him to daddy, pls. Close?
Hmm. No, of course. Were talking about potentially the best player of the 00-05 era.

Hes faster than dad, at least of what I remember him as. Offensively hes a lot of dad though, shooting threat first, but underrated passer. He moves the box with his mind a lot.

Hes not a "powerforward" or at least not to the point of his dad. Id compare him to Meier and Kane a bit more maybe, if were realistic.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Just sit back and enjoy the games.

I remember when tons of y'all on here were moaning and bickering when we beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs because a loss meant a 1/8th chance we'd win the lottery and get Lafreinere, whom was supposedly going to be our saviour. Meanwhile, I was having the time of my life seeing some of Price's final glory.

They'll finish where they finish and pick who they pick. We tend to have bad luck at the top anyway and better luck in the middle anyway. Guhle, Caufield, Sergachev and McDonagh are our last picks in the 9-15 range. Our picks above that are Reinbacher, Slaf, KK, and Galchenyuk
None of those picks are relevant to this years draft except the last 2 years and Slaf looks like the right choice and Reinbacher probably will be. And even HuGos' picks in the rest of their 2 drafts look like winners.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Hmm. No, of course. Were talking about potentially the best player of the 00-05 era.

Hes faster than dad, at least of what I remember him as. Offensively hes a lot of dad though, shooting threat first, but underrated passer. He moves the box with his mind a lot.

Hes not a "powerforward" or at least not to the point of his dad. Id compare him to Meier and Kane a bit more maybe, if were realistic.
Which would be pretty good. Thanks.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
No zip in most of his shots.
Overhandles, doesnt one-time, misses the net a lot, tries to pick too much corners, etc. Yeah. I feel like every shot he used to take was like 95% chance of going in. Now I dont expect a goal anymore.

Which would be pretty good. Thanks.
Which would be amazing! Lol. A big body speedy goalscorer is exactly what this team needs.

Top it all off, hes good on the cycle, which should compliment Roy and Dach, very well.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Overhandles, doesnt one-time, misses the net a lot, tries to pick too much corners, etc. Yeah. I feel like every shot he used to take was like 95% chance of going in. Now I dont expect a goal anymore.
Must be a reason for that. He can’t lose these qualities, unless his shoulder is still bummed out.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I see Caufield on a second line eventually. We have to be better much better defensively on that first line.
On for three goals again tonight.
Its gonna be better instantly when Matheson isnt playing 28 minutes a night.

Dach can take over defensively a little bit too. Someone will have to carry Cole defensively, and Id say Suzuki and Slaf are gonna be the guys to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad