Post-Game Talk: Habs can't tank for beans, earn loser point in Shootout vs. Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Niemi the annti-tanker, kept it close. Cooper added drama by using Sergachev in the shootout. And Drouin, drawing boos, scored in the shootout. But, ultimately, who was watching?

264rlf.jpg

The Habs' secret?

264rv4.jpg

The result: another useless loser point.

$

Why are we still watching this?

264l2w.jpg

At least there was a neat Galchenyuk goal ...

264n8t.gif

All for naught. We're still headed in the same direction ...

264sel.gif

Discuss!

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
How can you feel confident going into a shootout with what we have. That's why we lose steady in shootouts.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I know he's the least of our worries and all but is it just me or Deslauriers is way less noticable since he signed his New deal?

Surprised? I'm not. BTW always liked him but he's a 10-15 points 4th line player. What you saw of him earlier he can't do it over 82 games. It's like Niemi right now he can't do that for 50-60 games.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Wish we had the real P. Laine.

Beats whatever garbage their trying to sell us.

I remember in the year of Laine's draft I suggested Patch+9th OA for Laine. Almost everyone told me it was silly to bank on a kid outscoring Pacioretty who was a top 5 goal scorer in the NHL.... lol.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
When is Price coming back? So that we can excuse him to be so bad because he is playing behind a terrible team while we won't remember how great Niemi was with the same terrible team?
I'm seriously starting to think the Habs should sign him. And I'm juggling with the idea of Niemi and Lindgren next year. Unloading Price and Patches in the off season. Would go a long way to fill those two top centers and top d spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad