GDT: Group S • May 4 • Czech Republic 2, Denmark 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

klikkar

Apr 30, 2009
Brno
2-0 Tenkrat

holy hell that D on Plekanec before the goal, that was like 3 crosschecks and then a charge after the elbow on the boards. :laugh:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
What a dirty goal... Bad reffing!

OMG they are horrible the Czechs! And another bad reffing job..

Kesid

The House of Penguin
Aug 25, 2005
I actually think that we would play better with Rolinek as a captain in any of that lines. I still think that Pleks isn't good captain

Pleky is good captain. I have no problems with him at all.

The biggest problem is that our top six suck. We need more aggresion and we need to get rid of guys like Tenkrát and Vondrka.

Vincour - Koukal - Průcha (4th line) and Novotný line outplayed our first two lines in Brno and if things aren't going well, they would give us at least something.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Well what could Jannik do? As Eller says... Not a lot of force, no high stick and Kutlak(?) turns his bag in the moment before. Clearly a penalty but it's not like Jannik Hansen lost his head like Philip Larsen on his penalty before the Czech goal...

Good game but it's kinda concering not to get a point against this Czech-team 'cause IMO at least one of Norway, Germany and Latvia will :(

Well on towards Italy... Let's get some goals and get the final element in to our game.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Well what could Jannik do? As Eller says... Not a lot of force, no high stick and Kutlak(?) turns his bag in the moment before. Clearly a penalty but it's not like Jannik Hansen lost his head like Philip Larsen on his penalty before the Czech goal...

Good game but it's kinda concering not to get a point against this Czech-team 'cause IMO at least one of Norway, Germany and Latvia will :(

It was Brutal and Denmark deserved better... I usually like the Czechs, but I think they played dirty...

Remi

Mar 2, 2012
Denmark

And game would look alot different, if they did not score that late goal in second period.

Anyway, very optimistic. I'm still not sure about our first line - play way better than the last game. But I would put Eller as center on 2nd line.

mikael99

Feb 14, 2007
Good game by Denmark. All aspects of our game worked well except one.. goalscoring.
I think this will be our main problem in this tournament. Some of our true goalscoring types are injured.

Mads Christensen, Nicklas Jensen.. along with Bødker they are sorely missed.

Latex*

Well on towards Italy... Let's get some goals and get the final element in to our game.

plastic%20bag.png

Turn+Your+Life+Around.jpg

XtremeofParanoia

May 5, 2010
MA
Hows Krejci looking?

Didn't do a whole lot. Took a DoG penalty and had a shot or two. I don't even think he was on the ice for any of the late PP, but I'm not familiar enough with the Czech roster to know if the coach was playing it safe with his scoring lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad