GDT: Group S • May 4 • Czech Republic 2, Denmark 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
For now I would say, they could learn a thing or two about ticket prices. Wether or not they really do learn anything from this, can only be judged next year. ;)

yep. in germany they would make the tickets even more expensive, because with the same amount of fans they would earn more. simple logic. :sarcasm:

mikael99

Feb 14, 2007
Yes Denmark have held their own in the 5 against 5 game. They should try to avoid to many penalties.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Nice first period. After a rough start we kinda found our legs, kept it tight and produced a couple of nice chances while not giving more than 2-3 chances away.

I'm not impressed with Czech Republic though. I have a feeling that they have another gear. It's nice that we have had some luck rolling with four lines so far.

Let's hope we can keep it up for another 20 minuts.

Robin Hood

Aug 28, 2007
Copenhagen
Those idiots are taken hockey away from the people and limiting it to a narrow elite. I would have gone this year but with transport and hotel the total costs became too great. That's really a shame since many foreign visitors also boost local economy. Hotels, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing, etc.

supermasif

Feb 23, 2012
Stockholm
Here's hoping they will realize their mistake this tournament already. Wouldn't mind going to some games with the less attractive teams as long as I can get decent seats for a bargain.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
Denmark stumbling over the blue some times. Gotta hit the Czech zone with speed. But we're actually in control as far as control goes in a tight even match.

talenttracer

Nov 7, 2007
I like they kepp showing the Chez manager, at first he looked "oh well", then he looked bored, and now he is looking worried.

member 116805

Wow, thats a tough goal go get against.
Hope Denmark can come back strong in the 3rd, they deserve it

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
You could just see it when Philip Larsen got the penalty... 1-0 Czech Republic.

Frans saw Hemsky going for the back door but coun't get Lars Eller after him in time.

Otherwise nice period. Lot's of zone time. Good work etics. Next step is to translate all the zone time and the cycling to some serious chances because we havn't tested Kovar as much as earlier this game.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Wow, thats a tough goal go get against.
Hope Denmark can come back strong in the 3rd, they deserve it

Well this result will be good for Norway ;) I hope Germany, Latvia, Norway and Denmark will fight for the fourth place. For that to happen Denmark cant win vs the big teams :P

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Ouch! That was painfull goal! Think Denmark have been the slightly better team so far...

Don't think ive EVER seen Denmark forecheck against a better nation on PK before. :D

Wow makes me think how good we could be with all available players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad