GDT: Group S • May 10 • Czech Republic 3, Latvia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
You mean Masalskis, right? But Jucers should be a good substitute (ex-Odense player Mustukovs would make a danish fan happy.....maybe less a latvian, anyway he is one the bench)?

MuÅ¡tukovs is only for extreme situations. Jučers? I don't know. I still believe he's not ready. Masals is a fan nickname for Masaļskis, sometimes. You see, if our goalies are forced to play in your league, it just shows that there is something wrong with ours. Ha! :cry:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
MuÅ¡tukovs is only for extreme situations. Jučers? I don't know. I still believe he's not ready. Masals is a fan nickname for Masaļskis, sometimes. You see, if our goalies are forced to play in your league, it just shows that there is something wrong with ours. Ha! :cry:

Well he played so well he has moved to Swedish hockey (Mora - allsvenskan).

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
They protectedt their goalie. U need to do that from time to time. Where is that big nasty NHLr u got?? ;) Cant rem his name. He should take care of the czechs :nod:

Ivanāns? The police man (enforcer)? He could get us in more trouble, as enforcers are not generally well received. Pity his career was ruined by Kings coach, who decided Ivanāns was useful only for fighting, which backfired and got him a nasty injury.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
LOL.....sure.......Kovar off course. I'm not the first one that make that mistake. My folly :laugh:

Dnt worry ;) Every1 mix these slavs. Hell i dunno what i should call people from the CZ rep (check, cheks, czechs, czeks and so on.) What the hell should i call peeps from the CZ? Perhaps bøhmen and mahrens, sentral europeans, west slavs, skoda people or i dunno :cry: Damn u english language :shakehead :rant: :help:

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Ivanāns? The police man (enforcer)? He could get us in more trouble, as enforcers are not generally well received. Pity his career was ruined by Kings coach, who decided Ivanāns was useful only for fighting, which backfired and got him a nasty injury.

He is awesome :D Ivan the terrible. Sweeet name :yo:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Muštukovs is only for extreme situations. Jučers? I don't know. I still believe he's not ready. Masals is a fan nickname for Masaļskis, sometimes. You see, if our goalies are forced to play in your league, it just shows that there is something wrong with ours. Ha! :cry:

Macievskijs played for many years in Denmark (now in Norway), and while in Denmark he was pretty good for Latvia as i seem to remember! So the danish league is not all that bad (though it's not as good as some years ago): My childhood in the 80's and early 90's: Skriko, Bragin, Bjørkstrand, Truhno, Starkov, etc amazing what players we had back then.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Another PP for Latvia, and as usual it is our heel of Achilles. I think our first line has been weak today. No spark at all.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Dnt worry ;) Every1 mix these slavs. Hell i dunno what i should call people from the CZ rep (check, cheks, czechs, czeks and so on.) What the hell should i call peeps from the CZ? Perhaps bøhmen and mahrens, sentral europeans, west slavs, skoda people or i dunno :cry: Damn u english language :shakehead :rant: :help:

We can them "Tjekker" or anglo-change it to "Tjeks". So "Letter" can become "Lets".

croAVSfan*

If I counted well Latvians hit three posts so far:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: ********* luck:rant::rant:

Sarauj:handclap:

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Zyfuraz forte commercial :) So if im in eastern europe and got problems with my stomach, then i just buy Zyfurax ;) awesome!

Intresting to watch eastern european streams :) I dunno what language it is :( Well its not russian (im used to watching russia 2 xD Only way to see the KHL for free)

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
He is awesome :D Ivan the terrible. Sweeet name :yo:

His name is actually Raitis. His surname is Ivanāns.

Macievskijs played for many years in Denmark (now in Norway), and while in Denmark he was pretty good for Latvia as i seem to remember! So the danish league is not all that bad

I know you have a decent league. It's the fact that we don't so our players are forced to play in your league, which I think is a further insult to our status as a hockey nation. :cry:

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Ai, Daugava, Daugaviņa.

2 chances to score on a half-empty net, 2 chances wasted.

23 shots each, but we've had more chances so far. Let's just hope this continues the same way. We're not playing very great, but the Czechs play even worse.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Zyfuraz forte commercial :) So if im in eastern europe and got problems with my stomach, then i just buy Zyfurax ;) awesome!

Intresting to watch eastern european streams :) I dunno what language it is :( Well its not russian (im used to watching russia 2 xD Only way to see the KHL for free)

Most likely Czech stream.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
If I counted well Latvians hit three posts so far:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: ********* luck:rant::rant:

Sarauj:handclap:

Angry man from the balkan :surrender :surrender :surrender :sarcasm:

Well norwegians and danes are also very intrested in this game. If the cheks/czechs/checks (or whatever u call this people from CZ rep) win, then we are happy :)Go CZ!

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
So anyone beside swedes - "Danskdjävler" (Danish devils) - have a good derogatory for us danes LOL - probably not since we are not important enough to be noticed haha

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
His name is actually Raitis. His surname is Ivanāns.

I know you have a decent league. It's the fact that we don't so our players are forced to play in your league, which I think is a further insult to our status as a hockey nation. :cry:

Raivoraitis (terrible + sober). Finnish for an absolutist :)

LAT and SUI are pretty much the most positive teams this year.
Fun teams to watch and they can perfectly well pull some upsets
(deservingly) in the coming games still.

Both have a good chance of reaching the QF! Go LAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad