GDT: Group S • May 10 • Czech Republic 3, Latvia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
gangsta goal by Pleks :yo: too bad Nedvěd scored the winner, so can't slander him today :sarcasm:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
How'd Krejci look?

I apologize that I ask this after every game. Just can't find any news over here.:(

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
How'd Krejci look?

I apologize that I ask this after every game. Just can't find any news over here.:(

he did some good things and didn't screw anything up, but he didn't make the difference today. But he played with not-so-good players today (Prucha, Tenkrat). He should play with Erat in the next games, so it should be better. His goal in previous game was a beauty.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
he did some good things and didn't screw anything up, but he didn't make the difference today. But he played with not-so-good players today (Prucha, Tenkrat). He should play with Erat in the next games, so it should be better. His goal in previous game was a beauty.
Thank you!

He had a very rocky season so my hope is that he can settle down while playing for his country and then build up his confidence so he can go into the off season on a high note and be ready to go in September.

Hopefully I can find a youtube of his goal.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Thank you!

He had a very rocky season so my hope is that he can settle down while playing for his country and then build up his confidence so he can go into the off season on a high note and be ready to go in September.

Hopefully I can find a youtube of his goal.

time 5:00

DrunkElkCZ: damn! you too fast ;-)

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
Playing in KHL certainly helped him a lot, but I think that this statement is a little strong.

btw: Of course I meant "the best Czech defenceman who not plays in NHL". And I really think it is not a little strong statement. Yes Blatak was better about two years ago, Caslava is the most consistent defenceman of past five or so years.
But Nemec is in my opinion currently the best, he's very good both offensive and defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad