GDT: Group S • May 10 • Czech Republic 3, Latvia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Latvia cant win this one :( Then we (norway) are screwed :(

Atm we are ranked number 9 :) but the slovaks and latvians are right behind us :( Cmon cheks u can do it ;)

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Wow thanks alot :sarcasm:
No,but i understand you guys want to get into the Qf as badly as we do

Yupp :) Its rly important. Key players like Trygg (born 1976), Skrøder (1978), Hansen (1978), Bastiansen (1980) and Ask (1980) will be rly old in 2018 :( This is our one big chance of making the olympics :) Latvia will allways be a big hockey nation ;)

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
thx to both of you, but don't have too much hope to end another streak tonight ;)
Easy win for Latvia today.

The Czechs haven't been the best side in any of their previous 3 matches and I don't think this will change today. Let's just hope that the stroke of luck for the Czechs won't continue today.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Easy win for Latvia today.

The Czechs haven't been the best side in any of their previous 3 matches and I don't think this will change today. Let's just hope that the stroke of luck for the Czechs won't continue today.

I dnt think its about luck. The czechs got so many experienced players and thats their advantedge. They also play very well in their own zone. But it will be intresting to see how the czechs will do vs the fast latvian team :) Norway and Denmark plays a slow game and that fits the cheks. This game will be very different I think!

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Looks OK so far. The team looks better and faster in first minutes, than against Italy. First minutes are essential. They are ready to fight.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Be interesting to see how these two good defensive teams will play. I think the first goal will get very important....expect a low scoring.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Latvia hit the post......so close to an early goal. 4 minutes wasted PP can be very negetive for a team. See if they can ignore it and continue.?!

member 116805

Does anyone have a (non youtube) link for the game?
Thanks in advance

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Damn it, we deserved one. Czech look dangerous, but their attempts are very sporadic and chances are created by individual efforts rather than collective.

Hopefull Nolan finally got that Bartulis should on first PP unit.

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Just want to say GO LATVIA GO!

Apart from Canada, I am rooting for Latvia as Nolan is from my hometown. One of the best coaches out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad