GDT: Group B - May 11 - Denmark vs Norway

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
What do you mean by "soon"? :laugh:
By soon I mean when Latvia and not Norway will manage to get into Olympics. Or start finishing higher than Norway in the WC with reasonable consistency. It will probably become the case in next 5 years or so.

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
Andersen The Wall!!!
Yeah, he's pretty good :thumbu:

I've got tickets for Denmark-South Korea tomorrow. It's the only game I had any chance of seeing in Herning, and I really want to see him in action - but I still hope they rest him. It's the last game of the tournament, where we can afford to rest any players.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
By soon I mean when Latvia and not Norway will manage to get into Olympics. Or start finishing higher than Norway in the WC with reasonable consistency. It will probably become the case in next 5 years or so.

I thought you were talking about junior level. Got confused.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Yeah, he's pretty good :thumbu:

I've got tickets for Denmark-South Korea tomorrow. It's the only game I had any chance of seeing in Herning, and I really want to see him in action - but I still hope they rest him. It's the last game of the tournament, where we can afford to rest any players.

I mean i have no problem with you resting Freddy against us :)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
It was meant as a joke..

Norway was terrible today, though

Well, back-to-back against rested teams tends to do this to you. Don't see why the Danes thought they needed to stack their odds so much though. But still.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Well, back-to-back against rested teams tends to do this to you. Don't see why the Danes thought they needed to stack their odds so much though. But still.
Well every single federation has to say ok to the schedule and Norwegian federation confirmed via Danish news, that they indeed accepted the schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad