GDT: Group B - May 11 - Denmark vs Norway

Hulide

Jul 12, 2017
When Boedker,Nielsen,Bjorkstrand line is on the ice you can just See the difference skill level!! Denmark needs to win this one...

Reactions: LAINEC

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Too bad i was hoping Norway might come out swinging and bring an upset. Looks like the Canada game totally spent all of their energy, they look like zombies on ice.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Norways PP is the worst I've seen so far. Everyone playing on their off-sides just turning and tryin to remain in posession. The danes had a shorthanded breakaway that was more dangerous than all of Norways attempts..

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
Looking at the rosters and the fact that Denmark had the day off yesterday, while Norway played Canada last night, Denmark really has to win this. It's looking good so far.

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
What happened to Norway? They're just not producing young talented players at anywhere near the same rate as Denmark? I still remember when Norway had Espen Knutsen playing in the NHL, it seemed completely unattainable for Danish players. And now we've completely overtaken them. Norway basically only have Zuccharello now, while Denmark has 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->