GDT: Group B • Dec. 30 • United States 2, Czech Republic 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
too damn bad mrazek missed that EN. would have been so totally incredibly awesome.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I think it's time to stop considering Blais some kind of hockey genius, dude gets way too much respect from American posters around here. Plays the same USA Hockey ******** politics as everybody else and it cost him.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I wonder how many Americans are going to ***** and whine about the chant the crowd just did.

I am Canadian but I thought the chant was asinine.

It is one thing to cheer for a team and against the US as a rival , but these are kids at an international tournement and that sort of taunting is ridiculous and embarrasing.

The booing of the American player of the game was dumb also as was the booing of the Czech player just becuse the fans wanted another choice.

I thought the article dissing this tounnement was sour grapes by a Sportsnet writer for the success of TSN in promoting this tourney.

But this display of Canadian fans acting like louts toward a bunch of kids is not something we can be proud of.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I am a coward and did not have the courage to watch the 3rd period.

What was the final score???

David McConnor

Unregistered User
Aug 30, 2006
Alert, Nunavut
Games like this are why this tournament is so great. I enjoyed this more than the typical Gold Medal game.

For USA Hockey, maybe it's time to retire their politics. It's cost them tremendously in the past and it's cost them again this year. They would not be in this predicament if Jared Knight was on their team, I guarantee that.

Clyde Donovan

Nov 29, 2009
Philly
HAHA what a bunch of whiny snots you Americans are, yes we rig the tourny so it's in Canada, yes we hate you and yes we will always boo you when you touch the puck and cheer for any team playing against you. My little sisters don't cry nearly as much as you do. You're just mad we still come to America and out cheer you're ****** ass fans HA
Noone cares about this tournament in America or anywhere else for that matter, hence why it's in Canada every other year.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone know when highlights will be up, want to see the reaction when the goals are scored.

If Finland beat Denmark, are the US in the relegation round?

dem

Mar 17, 2002
You cant boo because they are kids? Really?
Never go to a chl game then. You will be very disappointed.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
This is why this tournament is the best 2 weeks of Hockey during the year! A new World Junior legend is born, hopefully the kid keeps it up and we meet em in the finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad