GDT: Group B • Dec. 29 • Denmark 2, Canada 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thliner*

I don't blame some of the Canadians for getting pissed off. If I was Stone, I would feel like taking Jensen's head off. Twice he slashed him on the wrist right above the glove.

Stone would murder Jenssen if he dropped the gloves but then again that would be an automatic suspension.

GM17*

I don't blame some of the Canadians for getting pissed off. If I was Stone, I would feel like taking Jensen's head off. Twice he slashed him on the wrist right above the glove.

And Huberdeau getting hacked 1v2 before drilling the defender. Refs took away one of their biggest weapons, the ability to draw pens

gatosauce12345

Jan 6, 2011
What would everyones reaction be if Visentin stole the game with 55 saves and a shutout? Would it still be Wedgewood?

4thliner*

He's half-Canadian and one of the bigger forwards in the tournament. I think he could handle himself.

lol

Yea right...Stone would kill that guy in the CHL if he pulled off that crap there, Stone can take on legit tough guys forget euro softies. Don't let all the goals and points fool you.

4thliner*

What does that prove?

That Jensen would get smashed in the dub/ohl if he ever did something like that to Stone. It is one thing to intentionally slash people above the wrist were there is no protection in international play when you know full well guys can't drop the gloves and get a suspension, it completely another to do it in the CHL.

I know his team is going nowhere fast and has nothing to lose but I know him in the O, he doesn't pull off that crap there.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Did Stone have 2 goals tonight? TSN keep saying he did on TV replays, while there website shows him with a goal and an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad