GDT: Group B • Dec. 29 • Denmark 2, Canada 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This is stupid. Blowing out these guys and still pressing is pretty stupid. Especially at the this level. Canada needs to show some class here.

4thliner*

Jenssen would get his face rearranged if fighting was allowed here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
This is stupid. Blowing out these guys and still pressing is pretty stupid. Especially at the this level. Canada needs to show some class here.

So what should they do? Dump it in for the rest of the game?

It is disrespectful to condescend to your opponents, imo. "Here's the puck since you suck."

scotian1

Dec 19, 2011
Kingston, N.S.
I don't blame some of the Canadians for getting pissed off. If I was Stone, I would feel like taking Jensen's head off. Twice he slashed him on the wrist right above the glove.

Htial

Oct 25, 2011

Goal differential matters in this tournament. If the US beats the Czechs tomorrow then went on to beat Canada. It would come down to who had the better goal differential.

SensFan26

Oct 27, 2009
Sturgeon County, AB

The Danes were starting to get a bit dirty, knee on knee to Huberdeau, slashing Stone's hand which already appeared to be hurt, etc. Can't just sit back and take it like a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad