Brown

Suter-McD
Fowler-Carlson
Martin-Faulk

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
@theroyalhalf
"Anze Kopitar hasn’t been seen during the 3rd Period while Zach Parise hasn’t been seen since the 3rd Period of the Wild’s last game."

No updates on twitter yet, Ali. This cracked me up though :nod

Ok. I laughed at that one :biglaugh:

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
This. :laugh: But it definitely helps that Kessel and JVR already have established chemistry.

Well...lets be honest. The reason JVR and Orpik made the team is Kessel and Martin. The selection group can say all they want that they were chosen because of how good they are but Ryan and Johnson would have been the locks if not for the chemistry. Nothing wrong with it at all because this team is playing fantastic.

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
That doesn't change the fact that he's not the best player on this team like some people believe he is.

I don't remember anyone ever saying he's the best on this team. The criticism you guys are giving him is over the top when he's playing with a handicap on his line that is holding him back. Every time he's been with Parise or Pavelski he's made something happen so I don't think Kane is the whole problem

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
That doesn't change the fact that he's not the best player on this team like some people believe he is.

I'm pretty sure it was Kane that was the best until Christmas or so for the Hawks, not really close. He was on fire at the beginning of the year.

member 151739

I absolutely love Miller, but I'm pretty sure he has done this several times: having his shutout broken in the dying seconds. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad