Owen Tippett
FLA 2nd 2019
FLA 3rd 2019
FLA 4th 2019
VGK 4th 2018

To :panthers
Mike Hoffman
:avs confirm.

We think Erik Karlsson could be an NHL player one day and Mark Stone also plays hockey.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Since nobody has taken me up on my kind offer of free players, I’ll sweeten the pot a little. I’ll retain on three players so they are actually worth something.

Jamie McGinn (1.700/1) - Hard to play against 3rd liner who put up 29 points last year. Ask is a third rounder.

Johnny Boychuk (3.000/4) - Tough, rocket of a shot. Could hold down your second pair and in a few years could move to the third pair. All it takes is a third rounder.

Andrew Ladd (2.750/5) - Steady veteran on a third line. Gritty. One year removed from a 23 goal campaign. Can grow a heck of a beard. Surprisingly cheap for just the cost of a third rounder.

Brooks Orpik (2.750/1) - Good bottom pair option. Will take any pick.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

The Montreal Canadiens have traded goaltender Charlie Lindgren and Washington 2018 second round pick to the Carolina Hurricanes for forward Victor Rask.

Comments to come later.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Now turning our attention about moving Pacioretty today.

We are actually progressing in discussions with three teams.

If you want to jump in, you need to send your initial offer in the next couple hours. A top prospect and a great prospect (or 1st round pick) have to be included. Of course, the quality of the second asset can be discussed depending of the quality of the first one.

The future of Alex Galchenyuk in Montreal will be determined after the Pacioretty trade.

Paul Byron, Andrew Shaw and Michael McCarron remain available.

David Schlemko and Jordie Benn could go for cheap.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Some of these have been posted, but I'll just post everything so nothing falls between the cracks.

To Florida: NY Rangers 1st 2018 (#9)
To Rangers: FLA 1st 2018 (#15) + ARZ 2nd 2018 + Adam Mascherin

To Florida: Mike Hoffman
To Ottawa: Owen Tippett + FLA 2nd 2019 + FLA 3rd 2019 + FLA 4th 2019 + VGK 4th 2018

To Carolina: James Reimer + Michael Haley
To Florida: CAR 2nd 2019 + Josh Wesley

To Florida: Future Consideration
To Islanders: Jamie McGinn + FLA 2020 3rd

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Predators are open to offers on Subban, Ellis, Turris and Johanson. Not all will be traded, most likely just one of them. Looking for some offensive pop or an actual 1C

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

- Keith Yandle is very available, have already had some offers so he could end up moving today or tomorrow.
- Would love to package some combo of Jared McCann/Frank Vatrano/Maxim Mamin/Dennis Malgin/CAR 2nd 2019 for a more established top-six winger
- Trying to move out every single draft pick in the next two years that isn't a 1st, so FLA 5th/6th/7th from 2018, 2019 and 2020 are available for a prospect

Last edited:

OB5

May 2, 2015
The Penguins feel like they are in limbo. No interest in Letang or Hagelin....we may just stand pat unless a deal comes along.

we are looking to add a top 6 d, willing to move Brassardin order to get one though we do like our 123 C punch.

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Some of these have been posted, but I'll just post everything so nothing falls between the cracks.

To Florida: NY Rangers 1st 2018 (#9)
To Rangers: FLA 1st 2018 (#15) + ARZ 2nd 2018 + Adam Mascherin

To Florida: Mike Hoffman
To Ottawa: Owen Tippett + FLA 2nd 2019 + FLA 3rd 2019 + FLA 4th 2019 + VGK 4th 2018

To Carolina: James Reimer + Michael Haley
To Florida: CAR 2nd 2019 + Josh Wesley

To Florida: Future Consideration
To Islanders: Jamie McGinn + FLA 2020 3rd

The Montreal Canadiens have traded goaltender Charlie Lindgren and Washington 2018 second round pick to the Carolina Hurricanes for forward Victor Rask.

Comments to come later.
Confirm both

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks

Very likely rebuilding. Which means i'll be taking offers on everyone on the roster. Willing to retain salary.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Seriously we should end the game now and give COL Gm the trophy.
We didn’t end the game when I got a young 2C that was the Sharks best player in the playoffs for a pending UFA....

Obviously not enough but 1st is a 1st, Girard and Barrie were huge factors in the Colorado playoff run.

OB5

May 2, 2015
We didn’t end the game when I got a young 2C that was the Sharks best player in the playoffs for a pending UFA....

Obviously not enough but 1st is a 1st, Girard and Barrie were huge factors in the Colorado playoff run.
Players are important to teams, yes...but the value is just so incredibly far off here.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Players are important to teams, yes...but the value is just so incredibly far off here.
It is a game for fun, sometimes people are bad negotiators and sometimes they overvalue/undervalue certain players.
Like last game, when someone gave away the far just for UFA rights to JT. No team would ever pay that, TB was asking a 2nd for Stamkos rights IRL and no team was willing to pay that, same would happen wth JT.

Reactions: Gecklund

OB5

May 2, 2015
It is a game for fun, sometimes people are bad negotiators and sometimes they overvalue/undervalue certain players.
Oh yeah, I'm super guilty of this and had a major learning experience-I'm just commenting.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:nucks Send us your requests for cap dumps, will take up to a 2 year(could go 3 if still a useful player). Also send your offers on Ben Hutton, Troy Stetcher(we plan to move only one of them). MDZ and Sam Gagner can be had for a 3rd. We are willing to retain up to 50% of LE to move him. He is not worth 6m but at 3m he is a very capable 3rd liner with great PK skills.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames are around.

Continue to shop TJ Brodie/Travis Hamonic, Sam Bennett as well as most prospects for a legit, top 6 center.

Listening to offers on Dougie Hamilton but so far nothing of interest. Would take a top line center to move him.

Troy Brouwer/Michael Frolik both available for cheap if anyone is interested.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:blues are rebuilding.

Lots of guys on the block. Sabotka, jayBo, Allen, Gunner, Bortozzo, Thorburn.... Pretty well anyone outside of Tarasenko, Parayko, Dunno, Barbishev, Jasmin.

Looking for young cheap players and picks/prospects. A 1G, LDs and C are high priorities

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres around for talks. Looking to move Girgesons and 1 of McCabe or beaulieu. Picks/prospects in return

Also have an interesting offer were considering on ROR. So this is the window to make an offer. Looking for a good young defenseman as the main piece in return

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad