Jordan Eberle - 1st, 3rd

Brock Nelson - Low 1st/High 2nd

Can take back short term cap dumps as well to make deals work

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Sabres and Islanders trade to announce;

2019 1st (SJS), Cliff Pu, Matt Moulson

For

Michael Dal Colle, Brock Nelson, and Jamie McGinn (1.700/1)

Pleasure doing business. The Islanders scrap pile continues to grow.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:edmonton

Could look to move a RW for a LW/C in a hockey trade or a mix and match deal.

Will be in and out working off my phone until this evening so anything complicated may have to wait. I’ve almost made 2 poor trades due to working off this talk box

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

To Florida: Ryan Reaves (rights)
To Vegas: FLA 7th 2018 + FLA 7th 2019

So I can give him that 8th year... :laugh:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Hyped. Remember to threaten them if they don’t waive the NTC.
You should be hyped
To :canes
Eric Staal, Nino Niederrieter, Jason Zucker, Charlie Coyle

To :wild
2018 CAR 1st, Nicolas Roy, Janne Kuokkanen, Julien Gauthier, Haydn Fleury
Carolina is very happy to fill out our forwards with getting rid of only Fleury from our curent roster.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
You should be hyped
To :canes
Eric Staal, Nino Niederrieter, Jason Zucker, Charlie Coyle

To :wild
2018 CAR 1st, Nicolas Roy, Janne Kuokkanen, Julien Gauthier, Haydn Fleury
Carolina is very happy to fill out our forwards with getting rid of only Fleury from our curent roster.

Oh dam you took their entire top six! And a ton of cap. If you’re needing to unload some cap you know where the dump is.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Now turning our attention about moving Pacioretty today.

We are actually progressing in discussions with three teams.

If you want to jump in, you need to send your initial offer in the next couple hours. A top prospect and a great prospect (or 1st round pick) have to be included. Of course, the quality of the second asset can be discussed depending of the quality of the first one.

The future of Alex Galchenyuk in Montreal will be determined after the Pacioretty trade.

Paul Byron, Andrew Shaw and Michael McCarron remain available.

David Schlemko and Jordie Benn could go for cheap.

:habs

Last call for Pacioretty!

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Wow, a lot of crap talk over a game. Every other offer I received for Karlsson was way worse so I packaged in Stone to get one of the best offensive defensemen in the game, a promising young d-man who looks legit at 19 and a mid first.

Reactions: Gecklund

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:hawks

Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane on the trade block. Looking for a hockey trade.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Wow, a lot of crap talk over a game. Every other offer I received for Karlsson was way worse so I packaged in Stone to get one of the best offensive defensemen in the game, a promising young d-man who looks legit at 19 and a mid first.

Ah don’t worry about it we’re all jerks to each other. Seems like everyone wants to rebuild this time around so makes it hard to sell at a good cost.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:vegas

Glass, Theodore, Karlsson, Marchessault, and Fleury won't be moving. Looking to add high-end talent to the team, willing to discuss anyone other than those listed, as well as picks.

Wouldn't mind giving Lindberg or Eakin fresh starts elsewhere. That being said, we have ample cap room and are not going to surrender assets to dump the contracts.

Willing to take on problem contracts in the right deals, and Tomas Tatar could be discussed if a 1st in this years draft is on the table.

PM

Still this. Looking to make a splash

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Sabres and Islanders trade to announce;

2019 1st (SJS), Cliff Pu, Matt Moulson

For

Michael Dal Colle, Brock Nelson, and Jamie McGinn (1.700/1)

Pleasure doing business. The Islanders scrap pile continues to grow.

:sabres confirm. Hard to lose a young guy like Pu but we have a lot of poo in our organization and we needed to plunge it.

We had little to no wing depth sp adding 3 guys like Brock, Jamie and Mike is a big step forward

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Andrew Ladd (50%), Jordan Eberle (50%)

:isles

2018 1st (NSH), Jan Rutta, and Anthony Duclair

There was a suprising lack of interest in Eberle, so Chicago got him for a very low first and some depth.

If also now used all three retention slots and can not retain on any other players.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Andrew Ladd (50%), Jordan Eberle (50%)

:isles

2018 1st (NSH), Jan Rutta, and Anthony Duclair

There was a suprising lack of interest in Eberle, so Chicago got him for a very low first and some depth.

If also now used all three retention slots and can not retain on any other players.

:hawks Confirm.

Ladd already has a Cup in here and at that salary he's a great asset to have on your bottom-6. Eberle replaces some of the skill lost from the Panarin -trade.

Decided against rebuilding since so many of my players have NTC/NMC's that they likely wouldn't waive. Will go all-in most likely. All the young pieces and picks are on the table. Looking to add a 1st line center, as well as good bottom-pairing D's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad