GM Game #3 by The Instigator, PG, and JW

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:wild

Deciding to keep Dumba and Brodin...the quality of offers just weren't there.

Suter, Spurgeon and Granlund can all be had still. Need to fills some future holes (Top-6 C / Top-4 RHD) so ideally any offer will include a high pick / a young player or prospect with high potential at one of those positions.

OB5

May 2, 2015
The :pensare excited to announce the signing of Ilya Kovalchuk to a 3 year, 18M dollar contract. We know Ilya’s high end skills will compliment Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the rest of our team to add to the already lethal offensive threat that we are. The contract includes full no-move protection. We are excited to have Ilya on board to bring the cup back to Pittsburgh, we miss it after being so used to it being around.

The Penguins remain interested in trade talks, we are looking to acquire a top 6 D and a first round pick.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:edmonton

GM AslanRH is itching to make a deal before the draft (rumors are he really isn't keen on waking up at 5am)

He's on his way out to mow the lawn and look for inspiration

Reactions: Gibby

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes are putting #5 overall back on the market. We're looking to trade back in this year's 1st round for an established, top-six scoring forward (not potential top-six), plus another asset or two depending on how far we trade down. For reference, last year the Coyotes traded #7 and Anthony DeAngelo to NYR for Derek Stepan and Antii Raanta.

I've had a few offers but none that have knocked my socks off.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:leafs announce the resigning did 4 RFA’s:

Anthony Duclair 2 years at $2 mil
Connor Carrick 1 year at $1.25 mil
Miro Aaltonen 1 year at $1 mil
Calvin Pickard 1 year at $1 mil

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:wild

Taking last call on Mikael Granlund before he moves. Would be looking for a young C or D with potential as the base.

Jared Spurgeon is likely the only other core guy we will move. (Suter, Dumba and Brodin likely staying). We would trade him straight across for a similar age high end 2C or for a potential future 2C (+).

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Was trying to make a deal for my favorite but it fell through. Around tonight. Turris or Johansen could be available.

Same with Ellis or Subban, but Subban would need a sweet return.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:edmonton

Should be around most of the evening preparing for the draft at least. We don't really know enough about these names in front of us, so we are just going to send in our not-so-secret weapon Harrison Katz and hope for the best with our 3 1st round picks.

XYWbF3C.jpg

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Still shopping Sabotka (preferable), Berglund, Steen for cheaper alternatives so I have a little more cap space to play with

Gunner and JayBo available for cheap (JB has an Ntc, will prob need to be a good fit on a contender)

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames are around.

Still open to moving one of Travis Hamonic/Michael Stone either for picks or in a deal for a top 6 RW but content with keeping them.

Sam Bennett could also be moved, either in a package for a top 6 RW or straight up for a similarly valued RW.

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:blues
Buf 2nd (#32)
Nathan Beaulieu

:sabres
Carl Gunnarsson
STL 2nd (#45)

I'll miss Gunner, but with Dunn in the Top 6 I need his cap space to fill other holes

Beaulieu is available if anyone wants for a low asset. The FA market for LD is so terrible he actually is one of the better options out there

:blues also place Chris Thorburn on waivers

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:wings

Josh Ho Sang, 2018 3rd (WSH)

:isles

Andres Athanasiou

Sad to see Ho Sang Ho really wanted to see what he could do at the NHL level, but we’re excited to give AA a real shot as an offensive centre we think he can surprise a lot of people

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:blues
Buf 2nd (#32)
Nathan Beaulieu

:sabres
Carl Gunnarsson
STL 2nd (#45)

I'll miss Gunner, but with Dunn in the Top 6 I need his cap space to fill other holes

Beaulieu is available if anyone wants for a low asset. The FA market for LD is so terrible he actually is one of the better options out there

:blues also place Chris Thorburn on waivers

:sabres confirm. We wish Nate the best, but glad to add a veteran 2 way defenseman to our team. We anticipate hell help our 2 young swedes with their transition to the NHL

Still looking to move Girgensons and McCabe for futures. Also in the market for a goaltender to share time with Linus Ullmark

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Pending league notification the :coyotes have moved the #5 OA pick and a prospect to a Western Conference playoff team. In exchange, the Coyotes have acquired a top-six scoring winger and late 1st round pick. Details to come.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers :blues

To St-Louis: MacKenzie Weegar + STL 3rd 2018 + STL 4th 2018 + FLA 7th 2020
To Florida: Nathan Beaulieu + Jordan Binnington

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad