GDT: GM #6 LA Kings vs Montreal Candiens @7:30 How Kempe found his smile again!

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
You just know that if Sutter was still the coach the narrative would be that last season was a fluke and this is the Kings big bounce back. They just don't want to give Stevens any credit yet.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Assuming Carts is out for the road trip (hopefully not), would you bump Kempe up with Pearson and Toffoli? I know Shore played pretty well subbing for Carts this game but Kempe might be ready to step up - he's got his mojo finally.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Assuming Carts is out for the road trip (hopefully not), would you bump Kempe up with Pearson and Toffoli? I know Shore played pretty well subbing for Carts this game but Kempe might be ready to step up - he's got his mojo finally.
If carter is out i move up shore ( he looked good there) leave lewis with cammy and kempe and dowd in with andreoff and auger

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
If carter is out i move up shore ( he looked good there) leave lewis with cammy and kempe and dowd in with andreoff and auger
oh yeah, forgot about dowd

that probably makes the most sense, give dowd a 2nd opp after sitting a game, keep kempe on a wing, reward shore for being a good company man

Reactions: KingTrouty

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Hopefully Lewis Kempe and Squid can carry that over into future games. Have a decent feeling about Shore Toffoli Pearson, would be nice to get 3 lines fully sparked.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Mike Milbury pre game
Kings can't score, they can't win
Mike Milbury post game
Kings haven't played any good teams
They are not good

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Mike Milbury pre game
Kings can't score, they can't win
Mike Milbury post game
Kings haven't played any good teams
They are not good
I really love that we all are roasting this clown.

I don’t do twitter, but I hope Kings fans are handing him his bitch ass there, too.

All these mediots read The Twitter.

@WHOneedsSOX, get him, brother!!!

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
My Roo YouTube vid is 1-0. Gonna use that when we tie up games until it doesn’t work anymore.

Roos are bullies. Don’t mess with a Roo! :)

Unless you’re a gat damned King!!!

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Yup. A game or two. Staff won’t want it re-aggravating.

It wasn’t a ****ing achilles tear. Dude would have had to be carried off the ice. Even partial.

A game or 2?

You're more than likely looking at something around more than a month if it requires stiches. Someone cut my leg last December playing hockey and I was out 2 months before I was cleared to skate again.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
A game or 2?

You're more than likely looking at something around more than a month if it requires stiches. Someone cut my leg last December playing hockey and I was put 2 months before I was cleared to skate again.
You’re not Jeff Carter, hoss, nor do you have the personnel and doctors he has.

It was a contusion. He isn’t out a month. I’d be shocked. 2 games might be a bit optimistic, I’ll give ya that. But come on.

Take a Xanax.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Yup. A game or two. Staff won’t want it re-aggravating.

It wasn’t a ****ing achilles tear. Dude would have had to be carried off the ice. Even partial.
Karlsson skated off but he was in obvious pain. Jon Rosen just said though "Carter's status didn't sound good."

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Milbury isn't wrong about the quality of the teams the Kings have faced, but that doesn't discredit the Kings start. They're taking care of business and if these teams are weak, then his own logic lends one to believe the Kings are not a weak team. Either way, 5-0-1 is excellent.

He is a bit though. It's not like they're all terrible. Philadelphia minus our game is 4-1, Calgary has only lost 2. Buffalo/NYI struggling for sure, but we contributed to their losing records while they took games vs. our neighbors. You would think by the rhetoric that we're beating up on the 2016 Avs repeatedly.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Karlsson skated off but he was in obvious pain. Jon Rosen just said though "Carter's status didn't sound good."
Yeah, brudda, but I don’t see Carter in any pain.

It certainly wasn’t an achilles, he wouldn’t be able to put any weight on it if it was.

I don’t know. I want to hear more before I go beyond contusion

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Yeah, brudda, but I don’t see Carter in any pain.

It certainly wasn’t an achilles, he wouldn’t be able to put any weight on it if it was.

I don’t know. I want to hear more before I go beyond contusion
Yeah, I don't think it was Achilles either. Looked like he was more confused than in pain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad