GDT: GM #6 LA Kings vs Montreal Candiens @7:30 How Kempe found his smile again!

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Don't really know where to post this. Mods can move this to wherever or whoever feel free to repost the article in the right place.

Doughty said he understands why people may have dismissed the Kings, who won the Stanley Cup in 2012 and 2014.

"A lot of it had to do with why we weren't very good last year. … And we finally made that coaching change. Now everyone … the life in the room is just up there.

"It's so much fun. Coming to the rink every single morning, we're excited to get there.

"Whereas, maybe in the past few years, it was almost like, '…. do I have to go the rink again?' You know what I mean? When you're not having fun playing hockey, you're not going to play well. Especially myself."

https://www.nhl.com/news/los-angele...art-in-team-history/c-292073336?tid=277548856

Reactions: KingTrouty

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I said contusion. I’m the source. As much as your “I was hurt for 20 days/weeks/years so this is going to happen to Jeff” source. Hell, your response was based off of my theory lol Even if I’m wrong, you played ball.

And where did I say I knew you? If I knew you I’d probably love you. I’m sure you’re a swell dude. Hell, you're a Kings fan.

Look, I’m sorry for being an arse. My wife divorced me for it.

Let’s share a whiskey and move on :)! ;)

Awww. Now you had to go and do that!!
I said contusion. I’m the source. As much as your “I was hurt for 20 days/weeks/years so this is going to happen to Jeff” source. Hell, your response was based off of my theory lol Even if I’m wrong, you played ball.

And where did I say I knew you? If I knew you I’d probably love you. I’m sure you’re a swell dude. Hell, you're a Kings fan.

Look, I’m sorry for being an arse. My wife divorced me for it.

Let’s share a whiskey and move on :)

Plus, we have a Ducks fan in here. We need to attack him! ;)

Awww. Now you didn't have to do that!:laugh:

Reactions: KingTrouty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad