GDT: GM#32 LA King vs New Jersey Devils @4:00

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Devil's are going all in on the "behind the net" offense. Just trying for wraparounds and prayers in front.

Reactions: Sol

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Would prefer to see Jokinen out there over Mitchell or Clifford. This feels like a Sutter fourth line right now. You just can’t play 3 mins in the first and take a penalty that leads to a goal.

And as someone else mentioned probably time to see what LaDue can bring to the team. MacD just has a lot of flaws to his game and with Clifford back the toughness element really isn’t needed.

Still think we are in a great spot because the Kings are going to add an all-star caliber player to the lineup in February and the lines should better sort themselves out.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Sigh, insert my nightly rant about icing here.

Getting those 'end of streak' bounces for sure. Clifford pressures hall, gets the turnover, puck magically ends up back on his stick moving forward.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Muzzin is brutal... I don't say this often, but man the Devils are one of the luckiest teams I've seen this season.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
right? what a joke of a play

fluke after fluke after fluke after fluke, twinkletoes slides it in

some kind of luck there

The entire game is a fluke. Puck bouncing and bouncing over the Kings stick and the Devils getting insanely lucky random bounces.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
They just don't have it tonight. Nothing going right. Puck is all over the place, defensive turnovers, no offensive zone time and only 10 shots through 2/3s of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad