GDT: GM#32 LA King vs New Jersey Devils @4:00

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
I've noticed you basically know what Quick you'll get in a game the first time he has to do anything. If he looks weird on the first shot/touch, it could be one of those nights.
Yep, you just can tell if he is locked in or he is fighting it early on. He just was off in his reads, movement, everything.

Maybe its the 4PM start time :)

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Put Fantenberg in, still lose 4-0 and possibly fall asleep during the 3rd.

Keep Big Mac in...possibly have something to watch during this 3rd period and still lose 4-0.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
It's almost as if those things aren't mutually exclusive...

They have 11 shots through 2 periods, 11 shots!

And we are talking about bad luck bounces?

The Kings laid an egg tonight, saying so doesn’t mean they aren’t a great team or they suck, they simply took the night off. This happens to every team in the league multiple games a year, no need to try and blame bad luck. Just call it what it is and move on with the rest of this great season they’ve had.

This trip scared me a bit being so close to Christmas and the weird scheduling. Kings are going to be in the NYC area from Monday through Friday, odd for sure.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
They have 11 shots through 2 periods, 11 shots!

And we are talking about bad luck bounces?

The Kings laid an egg tonight, saying so doesn’t mean they aren’t a great team or they suck, they simply took the night off. This happens to every team in the league multiple games a year, no need to try and blame bad luck. Just call it what it is and move on with the rest of this great season they’ve had.

This trip scared me a bit being so close to Christmas and the weird scheduling. Kings are going to be in the NYC area from Monday through Friday, odd for sure.
That's a lot of money being paid out from the owners for their ⭐️'s to just take the night off.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
15 shots through 50+ minutes, and 4 total from Toffoli, Doughty, Brown, Kopitar, and Pearson, their 5 leading shot on goal guys. They average a combined 14.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Yeaaaa no shut out.Does it really matter if we lose by 4 goals or 3?Do we get a point?Moral victory yeaaaaaa!!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
devils don't like being checked too much huh? take a few runs and they start losing their minds

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
the f*** did they blow that down for? the pucks not allowed to leave the attacking zone on a delayed penalty?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad