GDT: GM#32 LA King vs New Jersey Devils @4:00

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
can't just show up for 5 minutes in the 2nd period and win, apparently

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Theres pro's on this team.Their two time Stanley Cup veterans on this team.They know what it takes to win.Thats what I keep hearing when they're winning lol

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The last pp was as bad as they played all year. Shoot but. not hit the net, then turn it over and it goes in the other net.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
Not anywhere near Clifford’s fault tonight, but he doesn’t belong in the lineup. You don’t mess with a lineup that just won 8 straight. Boneheaded move by Stevens.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
That was the cherry on top. Embarrassing performance by the entire team.

I don't mind that 5th goal. They earned that one in this game.

Couldn't hold a 3rd period lead at home against Carolina or Ottawa. Played a weird game against Minnesota. Didn't actually do anything against Chicago. 17 shots in this game, and Kopitar had as many as Clifford, Shore, Forbort, and MacDermid.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Not anywhere near Clifford’s fault tonight, but he doesn’t belong in the lineup. You don’t mess with a lineup that just won 8 straight. Boneheaded move by Stevens.

I just don't like the removal of skill for grit. If they wanted Clifford in I'd prefer to see Jokinen centering Clifford and Brodzinski than what we saw tonight.

But either way, we didn't lose because of who was playing 4th line. Our 3 best players basically had their worst games of the season.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
Clifford has the Dwight King syndrome of always finding his way in the lineup somehow. I don’t believe he would stick in another lineup just like King didn’t.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Clifford has the Dwight King syndrome of always finding his way in the lineup somehow. I don’t believe he would stick in another lineup just like King didn’t.
We still lose with Jokinen/Andreoff in the line-up. Directing the blame at Clifford who played his 1st game in 28 is just stupid.

Our best players didn't show up. I want to see a big rebound game from Doughty, Kopitar, and Quick.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
8 wins in a row. So one total sticker isn't going to bother me. Let's just not have the stickers become a pattern.

It's not the losing that bothers me, it how they lose that drives me up the wall. There's losing, and then there's the we don't give a f*** losing like they did tonight. Hope they feel embarrassed enough to bring it again next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad