GDT: Germany Vs Canada | 12/26 @ 6PM ET | TSN/NHLN

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Seems we've had a couple different CA lineups.. Quinn on Byfield's line here. 13th forward on other lineups and at practice yesterday

same as above

Mercer 13th forward. I liked Mercer in the last game. I probably would have Quinn at 13th but .. it should not matter in the slightest in the results of this game and getting Quinn going would be good but last chance imo.

Last edited:

GM Armchair

Dec 16, 2019
Seems we've had a couple different CA lineups.. Quinn on Byfield's line here. 13th forward on other lineups and at practice yesterday

same as above

Mercer 13th forward. I liked Mercer in the last game. I probably would have Quinn at 13th but .. it should not matter in the slightest in the results of this game and getting Quinn going would be good but last chance imo.

Yes because Quinn is the weakest forward on this team /s

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Just picked up a trial of fubo to watch this one. Football is bad tonight, might as well check in on the prospects.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver

same as above

It looks so funny when you see the line sheet and Germany seems to be missing part of the page. :laugh:

I think we’ve got these guys on quality AND quantity!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It looks so funny when you see the line sheet and Germany seems to be missing part of the page. :laugh:

I think we’ve got these guys on quality AND quantity!
Even if they’re all healthy I’m not too interested in watching the lesser German players. I’m thinking the smaller roster means we get to see Stutzle more!

Reactions: HugoSimon

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The Reklaws songs aren't being spammed every intermission. What kind of sorcery is this?

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If this game gets out of hand early I doubt I will continue to watch. Not much fun in watching one team thoroughly blow out a short staffed significantly lesser skilled team. Hopefully the German goalie has the game of his life to make it interesting.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
smdh who made these jerseys bring back the old logo we now have as ugly jerseys as the czechs ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad