German Football Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Plenty of talented players who haven't handled it like that. The words you're looking for are 'diva' and 'poorly advised'.

There are lots of talented players who coerced their clubs to sell them without boycotting the team entirely, too, though. What Dembele and Aubameyang have done just takes the veneer of respectability off of it without really being much more coercive.

Reactions: cgf

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Will Neuer be back in time for the CL matches? I saw initial reports that he'll be out for 6 months, then that he'll be back in January already. What's the latest on him?

555Upstairs

Unregistered User
Aug 13, 2016
Linz, Austria
Will Neuer be back in time for the CL matches? I saw initial reports that he'll be out for 6 months, then that he'll be back in January already. What's the latest on him?
Latest I've heard is possibly after the international break in late March, so he'll most likely miss both Istanbul matches.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bild is crap, that correct. But usually they have their football right.

I'm not arguing that, just saying that they are wrong on this topic. I dunno if Nagelsmann has already signed all of the paperwork to go to Bayern, but he will be behind their bench next.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Gnabry ripping Bayern up. Wouldn’t they be allowed to say he has to sit against them? Guess that wasn’t included in the loan terms.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Gnabry ripping Bayern up. Wouldn’t they be allowed to say he has to sit against them? Guess that wasn’t included in the loan terms.
In Germany they don't have those clauses. But I don't think Bayern don't care too much. They might be happy he's developping well. I read somewhere he'll be at Bayern this summer for sure.

Reactions: East Coast Bias

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'm a bit puzzled as to why Weigl and Dahoud didnt start. Aren't they mega prospects? Injured or in bad form?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Bürki complains about fans jeering him and Zorc scolds him in the press, saying it's false and blames the players. Like I said, there's a new FC Hollywood in town.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why Weigl and Dahoud didnt start. Aren't they mega prospects? Injured or in bad form?

Weigl isn't usually left out but hasn't been in great form. No one knows about Dahoud but a couple pages back cgf speculated it had to do with fitness issues.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I didn't see more than like the last 35 minutes, too early of a match. I was rather surprised to see Goetze and Weigl weren't starting. I read Sahin played a part in the first goal against, Sahin was completely at fault for the second goal.

We didn't look too good, Freiburg bunkered, and we couldn't break it, looked kind of similar to the away fixture earlier this season.

Why would you not start your best player? Why would you not start another of your best players? The guy who replaced that player in the starting lineup was at fault for two goals.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Next bottom of the table trainer picked up by Dortmund.

Back up choice to Nagelsmann.

He should take a few months off though instead of going back into work. If we don't get Nagelsmann, I think he's the top target, and its not like another top team is going to be hiring him anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad