Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
? That makes him a lot more likable.

He's misbehaving.

Dembele misbehaved, why else would he be wearing a Dembele jersey?

I also don't think its appropriate for a player who was left out of the squad to be out and about instead of watching his team play. It creates an unnecessary distraction that the club is going to have to answer for.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He's been at Dortmund for three and now four managers, given them his best years. Perfectly within his rights to want to leave and if he's been excluded from the squad entirely, there's no reason for him to pretend.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
No one forced him to extend his contract until 2021 last summer. He was happy to take the extra money, but now is not willing to work for it.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
He's been at Dortmund for three and now four managers, given them his best years. Perfectly within his rights to want to leave and if he's been excluded from the squad entirely, there's no reason for him to pretend.

Being excluded from the squad is his own doing. I understand him wanting to leave but the sudden timing and injuries among Dortmund's other goal scorers make it harder on the team than it should be.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

There's no defending that... He can protest and want out, I usually side with the players in these situations. However, Auba is acting clownish.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W

He extended his contract with Dortmund not too long ago by another year until 2021. There's this flippant phrase that contracts don't mean anything anymore, but the reality is that for the majority of players they do mean something and there's certain standard rules of the industry regarding how that works. It's only a certain type of player who thinks the world is their oyster and they can do what they want.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He extended his contract with Dortmund not too long ago by another year until 2021. There's this flippant phrase that contracts don't mean anything anymore, but the reality is that for the majority of players they do mean something and there's certain standard rules of the industry regarding how that works. It's only a certain type of player who thinks the world is their oyster and they can do what they want.
aka talented ones

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Boooo, Nagelsmann's boys are supposed to win this one for the good guys...granted if BMG comes out in the second half content with the way they dominated the first half, they'll concede an equalizer and throw even more points away because of Hecking's natural instinct to bunker...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Baier & Dahoud should join Kruse & JoJo in Bremen. Baier's singlehandedly annoying the BMG build up play this half & helping FCA get some flow towards Sommer's net.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Let's stay realistic. We all know they'll somehow finish 16th by like one point and then fluke their way past whichever 2.BL team they face. Just like every year.
No, this time it will happen. Köln is worse. They might finish last. What other team is as bad as Hamburg? I don't see any. Even the promoted clubs like Stuttgart or Hannover are better.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
All signs indicate Gisdol will be sacked tomorrow

I also think this is the year HSV go down, they look terrible like in the past years but this time there is no Darmstadt/Ingolstadt/Furth type teams who are totally cut adrift, to me they are easily the worst team along with Koln but Koln have hit some decent form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad