German Football Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm fine with Bosz rotating the squad constantly, but I don't think we can afford to do so at defensive midfield. Sahin does not give us anything close to what Weigl does. Weigl's been fit since the last international break. Why wouldn't he be able to play two matches in a week?

We'll see how it goes today, I'm not convinced Sahin won't struggle with Keita. Tuchel overused Weigl last season because he didn't have anyone who could replicate what Weigl does. I think Bosz just doesn't know the squad well enough, Sahin can't do what Weigl does. Sahin can play in Cup matches and occasional very easy league or Champions League matches, he's not a good fit against a good side.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I still can't believe that first goal because of Ilsanker. I know Klosterman is injured but I'm pretty sure Orban is healthy and should've started this regardless of the CL game. RB keep changing their defensive pairing constantly and it does them no favours.

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
Nice of Freiburg to lie down for Bavaria today, they didn't seem to want to do that against us a few weeks back when they injured our players and took a draw out of the match.

you are very welcome :)

It's always nice to see Dortmund fans complaining, that happens waaaay to seldom

Now, I could tell you about the difference between these matches but in the end, Dortmund is gonna Dortmund

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We have no right-back on this team, might as well try Guerreiro as a RB when he returns. Maybe it works? Until then, we might as well give Bartra a runout at RB.

Sokratis didn't look too good on that goal either.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Play a high line in an aggressive pressing battle

But also stock your central midfield with a 29 and a 30 year old when there are two younger, faster, and more talented options on the bench.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Forsberg on for Augustin please.

And Pulisic is 19, he'd be fine regardless of whether he started or came on as a sub.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Bruma:cool:

No brain, but insane skill and speed. If only he had a brain...ruined his career trajectory.

Gurreiro is back practicing but Dortmund is being smart and waiting until he's fully fit:). Their defense looks slow and vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad