Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Hopefully plays this weekend and strong enough to be called up in favour of Agostino.

I hope so- I liked what I saw from him last year. However, and maybe it is just me, but I am concerned that he might be an injury case that never really gets going because he's always on the trainer's table :dunno:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I think this is posted somewhere else? Also, wasn’t McIntyre already called up for Monday’s game because Doby was nicked up?

ps the game is tomorrow, probably wanted to get Szwarz some time to get acclimated.

ZM was called up to cover Dobby. Then sent back down . Now back again for same reason.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Going to Sunday’s game. Is it common to move into better seats if they are vacant or do they enforce a rule that you have to stay in your ticketed deat.

I’d like to move down after the first period if I don’t have to sneak. If it’s common and not really discouraged, I’d do it.

Thanks in advance!

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Going to Sunday’s game. Is it common to move into better seats if they are vacant or do they enforce a rule that you have to stay in your ticketed deat.

I’d like to move down after the first period if I don’t have to sneak. If it’s common and not really discouraged, I’d do it.

Thanks in advance!

Typically when you attend a sporting event you pay for a seat and then sit in it.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site

Thanks in advance!
Typically when you attend a sporting event you pay for a seat and then sit in it.
Thanks for your sage advice.

But....what if you get a Keebler Upgrade?

Reactions: Strafer

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
They aren’t too strict about moving down. Just make sure the seat you move to is actually unoccupied. I’ve come back from intermission with idiots trying to move in just because I left for ten minutes.

Also don’t know why people want to move down anyway. Best seats are up higher.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Dan Vladar with 31 saves on 32 shots as ProBs shutout, 1 - 0 at Bridgeport. Still no Cehlarik.

Just checked out the box score and it looked like Acolatse had an interesting night:

02:41BRIRoss Johnston, Cross-checking, 2 min
02:41BRIRoss Johnston, Fighting, 5 min
02:41BRIRoss Johnston, Misconduct, 10 min
02:41PROSena Acolatse, Unsportsmanlike conduct, 2 min
02:41PROSena Acolatse, Fighting, 5 min
02:41PROSena Acolatse, Misconduct, 10 min
04:23BRITravis St. Denis, Slashing, 2 min PP
06:27PROJakub Zboril, Slashing, 2 min PP
2nd
05:29BRIScott Eansor, Hooking, 2 min PP
09:46PROJakub Zboril, Interference, 2 min PP
12:18PROSena Acolatse, Charging, 2 min PP
15:19BRIKyle Burroughs, Holding, 2 min PP
16:40PROColton Hargrove, Interference, 2 min PP
3rd
00:52BRIAlan Quine, Tripping, 2 min PP
14:15PROSena Acolatse, Double minor - Butt-ending (attempt), 4 min PP
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

We should call this guy up immediately so he can take on Peluso or Wilson tonight...

:laugh:

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
From the highlights, Senyshyn looked pretty involved tonight. Showed off his patented speed on his goal, picked a defender's pocket to almost set up another, and then provided a screen that led to a PP goal. Hopefully he is starting to find his stride.

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/video/providence-bruins-vs-hartford-wolf-pack/18426
Feel like he’s always had his stride, just needs to develop some other strides.

His speed has worked so well for him at every level that he hasn’t needed to develop other aspects of his game. He may need a year or two to get there. Debrusk needed just one in the AHL but he had already been pushed to work on a complete game for a few years in junior.

Reactions: Battleford Bruin

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Thanks in advance!
Super easy.
I went last week with 4 people and we ended up sitting together in seats we moved to dead center ice about 10 rows back

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Feel like he’s always had his stride, just needs to develop some other strides.

His speed has worked so well for him at every level that he hasn’t needed to develop other aspects of his game. He may need a year or two to get there. Debrusk needed just one in the AHL but he had already been pushed to work on a complete game for a few years in junior.
Well said DeBrusk seemed to always be a complete package relying on hard work rather then a physical strengths. Zack will be fine, I am sure they are going round him out, cant teach size and that speed.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I read there were a lot of scouts there as well as Don Sweeney. With today's results, I guess no sense in speculation on trades for a while....

I have always thought that in lopsided games, you can get some valuable information about players, despite the loss. You key on individuals and who continues to skate and make plays even when the team is down big.

Also, I don’t think scouts are going to recommend or denounce a trade based on one viewing...unless they are HF posters also :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad