GDT: Game 80: New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers , 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
If the takeaway is that a couple line fillers we got at the deadline is the issue here i think we've lost the plot. The two guys on line 2 that are supposed to lead this team can't generate anything without an odd man situation, and it doesn't seem to matter who plays with them.

Reactions: Slaydagnar and Atax

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
Playing every other day for a month will do that. Wonky schedule this year

This is fine, and I'm not ignoring that aspect. It's been brutal. Having said that, this team has a championship hump to get over. I guess this is the preview. Can we not fall behind and turn it on for the start of games?

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
If the takeaway is that a couple line fillers we got at the deadline is the issue here i think we've lost the plot. The two guys on line 2 that are supposed to lead this team can't generate anything without an odd man situation, and it doesn't seem to matter who plays with them.
Yep, blaming the mercenaries is typical scapegoat behavior.

How about we look at the guys who cause this same issue every single year? Our core.

Reactions: Atax

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Wait, who are you putting Jones over? The only guy he’d replace is Gus. What do you think they’re gonna sit Trouba or Lindgren, are you that lost? Maybe they’ll bench Panarin for Rempe after that.

And Sam and Joe didn’t even realize it.
I see reading isn't your strong suit.I said go 7 defensemen if that's what it takes to get him back in.try to keep up

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Can’t have Rempe in. Only 12-2-1 with him. 5-5 without. Did you know that they beat Coyotes in October without him?

You know nothing
Not a proper argument. He doesn’t play enough minutes and hockey isn’t a momentum sport. /s

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
1) Laviolette's hard-on for Gus confused me. Zac Jones is more effective offensively and is our second most creative defenseman behind Fox. Play him.

2) K’Andre is having an awful game, but so is Trouba and for reasons unbeknownst to me, we continue trotting out that pair even though they've sucked donkey balls.

3) I didn’t expect much from Roslovic and I certainly didn’t expect him to pull Zibanejad and Kreider out of their respective asses, but Zibanejad and Kreider continue to do nothing on 5v5 and that'll be a huge problem in the playoffs if our first line can't produce.

4) play Rempe

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They're trying to end the game with 8 minutes to go. This is hilarious.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad