GDT: Game 80: New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers , 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I was excited when we had Vesey Goodrow and Rempe as a line as it was an actual line that could put doubt and panic in other teams d much like the Isles 4th line used to and the Bruins 4th that won a cup. I have no idea why you just dont let the kid play. Inserting him into the isles game just sends the message for him to fight and not play basically.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I hope you guys dont think our PP is going to bail us out in the playoffs.
You mean when players block shots like never before and hit harder than they do in the regular season? Nah. We’ll be ok.

Reactions: Atax

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Another stinker. We just played a team that gave up 9 f***ing goals to an ass team in Montreal and we could only score one goal, which was on a 5-on-3, no less.

So Rangers. So embarrassing.

Laviolette needs to fix some things and make the proper adjustments:

1) Laviolette's hard-on for Gus confused me. Zac Jones is more effective offensively and is our second most creative defenseman behind Fox. Play him.

2) K’Andre is having an awful game, but so is Trouba and for reasons unbeknownst to me, we continue trotting out that pair even though they've sucked donkey balls.

3) I didn’t expect much from Roslovic and I certainly didn’t expect him to pull Zibanejad and Kreider out of their respective asses, but Zibanejad and Kreider continue to do nothing on 5v5 and that'll be a huge problem in the playoffs if our first line can't produce.

4) play Rempe

And finally, a huge f*** you to the New York Rangers because I thought there was no chance we could lose to this sack of shit team and so I bet $300 on the Rangers ML. SO f*** YOU, PANSY MOTHERf***ERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad