GDT: Game 80: New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers , 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Noah Cates. We got scored on by a guy who sounds like a f***ing build-a-bear.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'd really like for the guys to match the desperation of their opposition the last two games. I feel the East and the division slipping away

Reactions: Captain Lindy

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
We're 2-1 and outplayed them by a lot in both wins. This fanbase is really soft sometimes, I'm sorry.

The playoffs won't be easy. Put your adult pants on and get ready.
They certainly won’t be, and Tampa usually gives us headaches, but Sergachev is injured (still, I’m guessing), Stamkos is yet another year older, and Hedman is no longer the best defenseman in the league. We have a very real shot.

Against Florida, Islanders, Toronto, Los Angeles, Colorado? Unclear.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
So many years of a country club mentality in this franchise. For most of its existence it has been a millionaires boys club with guys more interested in Manhattan night life than winning a cup and giving a shit about the Ranger shield. I have seen it my entire f***ing life save for one season. We never get lucky. We never get breaks. But most of all we rarely get guys who sweat for this team. Who hurt when we lose. Who represent New York City. A city of f***ing warriors. Instead we get all these mid effort weakminded f***ing pansy candy asses year after year after f***ing year. I AM SO f***ING SICK OF IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad