GDT: Game 78: Red Wings vs caps 7:00 pm et 4/9/24 (ESPN)

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
You should never rely on refereeing for your season.

F*ck these refs. Eff 'em right in the eff-parts.
While the refs sucked tonight - our boys wearing the Winged Wheel were just as bad...Relying on the refs in order to win a game - oh boy.....

It was a joke, they don't have good team at all and my guess they don't like to play for him anymore
Rumor has it on their last road trip Torts informed the catering staff to hold off serving desserts...

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Season is over.
Yzerman spotted talking on the phone with Tortorella
1712717907261.png

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I changed out a fuel pump in my housemate's car and bucked a tree that fell in the neighbor's yard. It was more productive than watching this crap team.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I've noticed with this team that there's very little flow. Take a rush to the opposing net that ends in a shot on goal and it looks like everyone just stops for a second. Where is the puck? Is there a rebound? They don't know what to do until they've been able to identify what's going on. Which is subtle but aggravating. Either the puck is bouncing around the net and you're a step late to get to the crease or they're breaking out and have a step on you because you had to take an extra second to figure out what's going on. There's no instinct. There's a lot of one and done offense, for sure.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
It will likely take four wins in our last four games to get in. I'm not optimistic. Copp get's high sticked and ends up with a broken cheekbone. Four blind mice. The lack of accountability of the refs all season has been a major issue and better be addressed.
The Ref H L indeed 5uxx0r5 giant schlong.

• Haha
Reactions: PelagicJoe

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
This game just sucks. I kept thinking the whole game just keep playing like they were and they’ll get the W but I knew in the back of my mind the team that scores first will win. 2-3 minutes of lapses cost them the game. They dominated a much worse hockey team and lost 2-1 it happens

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
They are a team very reliant on their depth all performing and losing their 1C for a couple weeks put everyone in positions they weren’t capable of maintaining.

They are a very streaky team also and everyone went into the tank at the same time and the only game buster they have is 35 year old Patrick Kane
Caps lost Backstrom and Kuznetsov for basically the entire season. Its crazy how the Wings crumble without Larkin while Washington plows forward without their two centers.

Reactions: Murmansk16A

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad