GDT: Game 78: Red Wings vs caps 7:00 pm et 4/9/24 (ESPN)

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Yzerman has got to solve the goaltending issue this summer that’s #1 priority we should not be riding our #3 into April

The roster is too imbalanced on offense and Copp needs to be bought out. I think our defense will continue to get better and better it will probably take care of itself with some shrewd signings

Reactions: lgrws91

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I wasn't able to watch this game. Seems like that was a mercy.

On the upside the Flyers are losing 8-2, which is fun.

I don't even mean in terms of the Wings playoffs. I just love watching Tort's team fall apart even worse than the Wings after hearing how great he is.

fun fact: 4% of Montreals goals scored for the entire season so far have been in this one game

• Wow
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
I will continue to hold out hope until we are mathematically eliminated. And there's nothing any of you Pauly pill poppers can do to stop me.

I want to go to the the first ever playoff game at the LCA ffs

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I honestly think we played better against the Rangers than we did the Crapitals.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
You can see they made a focused effort to pay more responsible since the collapse in March and it kind of neutered their offense. They were always a paper tiger though

I honestly think we played better against the Rangers than we did the Crapitals.
It stings because this Capitals team is flat out bad no way around it

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
And there's the Seattle game the refs lost us a point in earlier in the season coming home to roost now. It was the one with missed thrown stick. We would have won that one in regulation too.

Reactions: 14ari13

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
and then against the Leafs...AND THEN against Montreal...ANNNND THEN again against Montreal

sorry, but a team that has won 5 of its last 19? 20? I've lost count...yeah, that team is gonna win 4 in a row to close out the year?

its not happening lol
Probably not... but this team has been incredibly bipolar this season

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
If this game happened in Feb I’d say good Loss that’s the style of play I’m looking for from them. If they controlled possession more often they wouldn’t have such violent ups and downs

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Avoided spoilers. Ignored my phone. Kill time running errands after work. Get home to find it's not ESPN+ nor archived on demand unless you have a cable package to verify. Erupt in anger. Check scores and see Wings lost and damn near destroyed my controller.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I will continue to hold out hope until we are mathematically eliminated. And there's nothing any of you Pauly pill poppers can do to stop me.

I want to go to the the first ever playoff game at the LCA ffs
2 questions;

1) am I a Pauly pill popper?
2) what is a Pauly pill popper?

• Haha
Reactions: BSHH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad