GDT: Game 78: Red Wings vs caps 7:00 pm et 4/9/24 (ESPN)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (75).png

Screenshot (76).png

5 games remaining, Lyon is in net. Let's Go Boys!

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
So important that we should hire Russell Crowe to give the team a pregame speech, in his Gladiator character.
would rather just prefer MCDC just being in the locker room. Doesn't need to say anything (although much appreciated). His presence would be enough boost.

Reactions: Air Budd Dwyer

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Believe it or not, STILL not a must win game and other games will be more important

• Haha
Reactions: Snuggs

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
sad it even got to this point with how well the Wings were rolling this year but hopefully they can put a good win streak together and get to the show

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Reactions: DatsDeking

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
As much as I would have loved March not to have happened and for us to be comfortably in the WC2 spot and possibly competing with TB and Tor for their spots, it is awesome to be playing relevant games this late in the season again.

This game and the Pens game are the two biggest games we've been able to play in a decade. On top of that its win and you're in for these guys. That's an amazing situation to be in with 5 games left.

I just want to see them leave it on the ice the next 5 games. No late starts, avoid dumb penalties, skate until you can't no more. If they do that win or lose, I will enjoy this ride. It's playoff hockey... we are just starting a bit early!

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
The only line Czarnik needs to be in is for fajitas in the press box.
When you see him on the ice in a playoff chase it's hard not to say Jack Roslovic was worth a 4th round pick... kicking a dead-horse though, I'm happy to be where they are with how the losing streak went. Entertaining with a real shot to make it still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad