GDT: Game 7: Avs @ Preds | Tuesday, October 17th, 6pm MT | Auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Forget the trap, the new defensive strategy is knocking the net out of place.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Soda has looked good all season and shouldn't be playing on the 4th line.
I think we should pair him with Wilson and Greer when he gets back and have a 3rd line a and 3rd line b type of thing going. Also just drop Comeau out of the line up and put Josty with Lando and Compher.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
They should switch Rantanen and Compher imo. Might improve both lines.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I've given Bednar a bunch of crap as a coach, but I really think he'd be a good NHL assistant. He can breakdown and formulate a plan if given time. Make him adjust within a season or game and he really has major issues. Clog the 2nd pass and outside of an individual effort, the play dies. Same few set plays and no counters. This year's team is going to live and die by individual offense.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Too many cute passes on PP for Avs. They should just shoot after the second pass instead of making 3, 4 cute passes.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Lmao who was that defenseman of ours who pulled off that glorious rush through the neutral zone and got smoked?

Weast

May 16, 2011
This team gives up way to easily, they start off real good but after giving up one or two goals they just deflate.

Reactions: vancityluongo

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't care if Avs are outplaying the Predators, they've played good enough to win this game IMHO. Not only have the star players lost us this game, especially Johnson who's looked like a pylon tonight, young teams will have mistakes end up in goals more often than not compared to veteran teams. And as we all know, give me youth over veteran trash.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
That is just an embarrassing 3-on-1 from Landeskog but like we've seen all season, his puck skills are gone
Yeah he's very visibly worse than he's ever been. Slower, non-existent puck skills. His decision making has always been questionable. It sucks to see. Keep pounding him into those heavy defensive minutes because he's still easily the best defensive forward on the team. I'm not looking forward to watching the rest of his game age though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad