Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
640x340_Matchup_COL-c9bc39514f.jpg

COLORADO AVALANCHE (4-2-0) vs. NASHVILLE PREDATORS (2-2-1)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17th, 6PM MT
BRIDGESTONE ARENA in NASHVILLE, TN
ALTITUDE TV

extralarge.png

ANDRIGHETTO - MACKINNON - RANTANEN
KERFOOT - DUCHENE - YAKUPOV
LANDESKOG - COMPHER - WILSON
NIETO - JOST - SODERBERG - COMEAU

ZADOROV - JOHNSON
BIGRAS - BARRIE
LINDHOLM - BARBERIO

VARLAMOV

extralarge.png

FORSBERG - JOHANSEN - ARVIDSSON
HARTNELL - FIALA - SMITH
SISSONS - JARNKROK - ABERG
MCLEOD - WATSON - SALOMAKI

EMELIN - SUBBAN
EKHOLM - GIRARD
IRWIN - BITETTO

RINNE

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsMakar08

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Early congrats on the win guys.....Bonino is out, Ellis out, Josi has missed the last 3 games and unsure if he will return, Subban didn’t practice today so that’s not looking good either and Y. Weber is out.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I know they made the finals last season, but that group on paper makes it even more evident that they need a player like Matt Duchene. Bonino and Hartnell on the 2nd line? Yuck. Bonino always has been and always will be a 3C, and Hartnell is done.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Early congrats on the win guys.....Bonino is out, Ellis out, Josi has missed the last 3 games and unsure if he will return, Subban didn’t practice today so that’s not looking good either and Y. Weber is out.
Don't worry, Aberg will somehow score 4 goals and we'll lose. We always lose these kinds of games that we're supposed to win.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I know they made the finals last season, but that group on paper makes it even more evident that they need a player like Matt Duchene. Bonino and Hartnell on the 2nd line? Yuck. Bonino always has been and always will be a 3C, and Hartnell is done.
I felt the same about Hartnell but he is 2nd on the team behind Forsberg in goals and 3rd in points.

Don't worry, Aberg will somehow score 4 goals and we'll lose. We always lose these kinds of games that we're supposed to win.
I feel ya there. The Preds are the same way. If someone on your team hasn’t scored their first NHL goal, they will tomorrow. That’s our thing....Allow 1st goals.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
They gonna put 4 players on the 4th line?
Soderberg and Comeau were so bad last year that we petitioned the NHL to change the rules to where they only count as one player on the ice and as part of the 18 skaters dressed for games. The NHL agreed that was fair earlier today by unanimous vote.

Reactions: the_fan

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yikes but we can't count on guarantees on our end either. If you want to give me a better stab at the lineup I'd be happy to update the op.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco

Are you guys starting your backup goalie? Cuz if so you're in luck.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I wonder how much longer until Mironov bolts.

Hopefully it's just a case of the Bednar + Co. spending extra time with Mironov to help him get acclimatized to the system and ice. If there was a game to let Mironov play this week, i'd rather it be against Nashville over St. Louis.

Also, if our luck continues we'll be a playoff bubble team thanks to playing all these teams that are injury-riddled.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
Really curious to see Bigras with Barrie in a top 4 role. I don't know who should sit. Maybe Nieto. Comeau actually impressed the last 2 games.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Looks like we are catching another injury ravaged team at the wrong time...

We should probably beat them although they are still in better shape than Anaheim and Boston were...

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Looks like we are catching another injury ravaged team at the wrong time...

We should probably beat them although they are still in better shape than Anaheim and Boston were...
There is no wrong time to face a weakened opponent. All points matter.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I dunno, but did anybody see the run Soderberg took at Beauchemin Friday night? Tells you everything you need to know about Beauchemin and that dressing room last year.

I did. I commented on it on the last GDT lol. When a guy like Soda is takin a run at someone you just know that hes salty about something? Perhaps a victim of bullying? Francois made one too many Fetty Wap jokes at Soderbergs expense? Who knows but its pretty telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad