GDT: Game 66 | Columbus at San Jose | 3/4 9PM

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
What a joke of a third period. But the first period bailed the team out. Good games by Bjork, Bob, and Milano.
You know what, i watched 3 games tonight. PegvsCanes, VegasvsDevils and us. Peg and Vegas played a similar periods in the 3rd. Peg was basically icing it all the time and Vegas was hanging out for their dear life. And non of them scored an EN.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Ok, I can breathe now after that period.

Big win. Still not a full 60 by the CBJ, but let's take those 2 points and a ROW, and head home rested.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
2 points from this trip is better than nothing. Last year we took 3 from that trip.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Foligno needed to have a good game, bad.. and he did just that. (Aside from the first period penalty and putrid faceoff percentage).

1 goal.
4 shots.
3 hits.
2 blocks.
1 takeaway.
66% CF (at even strength)

Stuffed the stat sheet.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
bless Breadman, his ability to create something every game has kept us from being out of the playoff race.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Finally figured out the CBJ model.

Play against a goalie who can't stop a beach ball and gets yanked. It's a sure fire strategy.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
Bob has to be our best player to have a shot and he was tonight. Thought Foligno was the best veteran by a wide margin, Panarin being Panarin which is always great, really liking Cole's game, but I'm most impressed with the young guys in Milano, Dubois, and Bjorkstrand driving the bus offensively.

I haven't been big on Bjorkstrand most of the season but he's really stepped up his game when the pressure's been turned up. Great sign and a much needed two points to salvage something from this road trip.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
How is it that Cole played five minutes less than any of other Dman? 13 minutes is Harrington type numbers.
IDK , he played 16 with Caps, and since then 13 in each 3 games, maybe Torts thinks he's a Sullivan spy and here to wreck us?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Letestu got 8+ minutes. I thought he Dubinsky and Calvert had some good shifts. Was there something about his play that others observed to limit his minutes so greatly?

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Burns played almost 30 minutes, no wonder his legs were dead on that EN.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00