Dell

Inactive
Hansen, Heed, Martin

Injured
Fehr, Thornton, Ward

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Try not to lose. Best of luck. All I've got.
Get to miss the last half of the game for a third shift tonight. Hopefully I don't consider that a blessing

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Try not to lose. Best of luck. All I've got.
Get to miss the last half of the game for a third shift tonight. Hopefully I don't consider that a blessing

Won't play in second half, missing third shift...hmmm

Are you Sonny Milano??

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I'm thinking that the Sharks light up their scoreboard like a Christmas tree tonight like they did against the Hawks last week. I wish that I had more faith in the Jackets than that but I don't.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Still can't believe what little SJ had to give to acquire Evander Kane. Honestly hope it works for them.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Still can't believe what little SJ had to give to acquire Evander Kane. Honestly hope it works for them.

He’s been amazing since joining the Sharks. Him and Pavelski have had tremendous chemistry.

In two games playing on the same line.. they have a combined 6 assists, 3 goals, 9 points, +8..... in TWO games. Incredible.

I’d put money on it that he re-signs with them in the off season too.

This game could get ugly... really quick. I guess if there’s a positive heading into tonight, it’s that Martin Jones has notably been bad against us in his career.. 2.81 GAA, .905 save percentage in 5 starts.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Have no faith in the Jackets. Soooo inconsistent. Guess that's to be expected with such a young team, but very frustrating nonetheless. Hopefully they don't draw any penalties tonight.....the power play is scary.....bad.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This game could get ugly... really quick. I guess if there’s a positive heading into tonight, it’s that Martin Jones has notably been bad against us in his career.. 2.81 GAA, .905 save percentage in 5 starts.
Yes, but this season we've had the magical ability to make the worst look like the best.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I know the posted lines aren't always what hits the ice. But Sedlak centering Milano and Bjork.....where's that Photo of Michael Jordan crying? That fits here.
Well it's not worse than Bjorky on the line with Dubinsky and Jenner.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
The amount of beating young guys took in that Ducks game, wow, esp PLD. And i just read that Torts considered that a lesson for him, hmmm ok. Maybe that's why el Capitano was sitting on his ass the whole game and did nothing, he was watching Kessler giving PLD a lesson.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
All of the Nords are outta the lineup so we're definitely gonna lose.

I think losing Nutti and Kukan hurt more than most will admit. They were both playing extremely well when they went down.

Edit: I guess Bjorkstrand is technically a Nord, but still. He hasn't exactly been lighting it up either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Jenner's gonna light it up tonight. After scoring 2 goals in his first 6 games, he's had 4 in his last 52.

He's due. Boone gonna due it.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Lose tonight after Florida's win today all but puts the nail in the coffin

Looking over the Entire league standings, only 10 teams will have a worse record than CBJ if they lose tonight, a little tanking the last 16 games and maybe we can pull off an Oiler.......I.E. win the lottery, it would be fitting since the sure fire overall # 1 in this years draft is D man.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Lose tonight after Florida's win today all but puts the nail in the coffin

Looking over the Entire league standings, only 10 teams will have a worse record than CBJ if they lose tonight, a little tanking the last 16 games and maybe we can pull off an Oiler.......I.E. win the lottery, it would be fitting since the sure fire overall # 1 in this years draft is D man.

At least he's a generational talent, unlike the other #1 overall we'v had.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Probably gonna jinx this, but what the hell, with the way the CBJ have been playing.....San Jose is 0 for 24 on the PP, over their last 11 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->