Post-Game Talk: Game 59 - Tim Peel Strikes Again - Hogtown 4 BRUINS 3 F - Bergeron leaves arena in walking boot

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Ehhh Tronna had to leave it all out there tonight after getting slammed in Boston and with Matthews out. Tip yer hat and move on

This ain’t over

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
horriblecall.
their speed killed us tho.
krejci not a good game.

gryz our best defenseman by far tonite

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Perfect game for Donny Sweeney to see the needs.Regardless how many goals Bruins have I think they lack s lying on 2nd line.Sweeney needs to show this team he is behind them now not tomorrow per say .Ball is in the GMs court.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
In IIHF hockey, play is blown dead with an opposition player in your crease.
Today’s NHL it is a far cry from Tim Taylor’s toe in the crease reversal.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
I found some alternate footage of Bruce Cassidy asking the Ref for a review of the last goal.............

giphy.gif

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I really dont know why Tim Peel hasn't been booted off reffing Boston games for good. Guy always screws them over no matter the circumstance. That was blatant interference, the cross check on Pasta was textbook, need only go back 12 months for that absolute screw job in the playoffs against Ottawa at home. Total BS. Guy deserves a fist in the face,

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I wouldn't be so upset about that goal call if it didn't happen a minute after Toronto got another scoring chance by crosschecking Pastrnak square in the back and they let that go.

I'm not saying there's a fix for Toronto, but I do think certain refs like Peel are cowards and afraid to make calls against the home team in big spots in arenas like Toronto and Montreal. Every piece of evidence in the world showed that was interference, and they knew it, but were intimidated by the big stage of the Air Canada Centre during a HNIC broadcast.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Meh I can't complain about the call at the end other than to say I hate these challenges and they SHOULD NOT even be in the game. And if they weren't in the game the goal would've stood so whatever. B's didn't play very well. That Krejci line needs adjustments. Also, why so awful on face-off tonight??

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The leafs get away with so much.

Should have had at least 5 power plays tonight. Especially towards the end where pasta was clearly cross checked which resulted in the play going the other way.

Cassidy needs to take the fine and call out the ****ing putrid officiating in this league.

Wait until the playoffs begin, then you will get a real taste of this officiating.

Reactions: PickleRick

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Team loss but has Rask played in all these losses to Toronto? Seems they have his number like Montreal did for many years.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
If that wasn't goalie interference I don't know what is, and they should just get rid of that rule.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad