GDT: Game #59: Coyotes @ Leafs - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Corner, ESPN+

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Between tickets, dinner, parking, arena beer, etc., going tonight will cost me close to a grand. You're damned right we're coming away with the two points.

And once the Yotes win:

View attachment 827020
Need a break down. How many tickets? Beers? Dinner? Parking?
Maybe most will stop complaining about our prices.:laugh:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
From the brilliant Craig Button who put Martin St. Louis on waivers.

Why doesn't he complain about the Leafs spending to the cap but still can't win the SC for the last half decade, twice as long as the Coyote's have been in Arizona. Maybe some one should remind him of his success as GM in Calgary.:sarcasm: He's another big mouth that should sweep his own doorstep first.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Why doesn't he complain about the Leafs spending to the cap but still can't win the SC for the last half century, twice as long as the Coyote's have been in Arizona. Maybe some one should remind him of his success as GM in Calgary.:sarcasm: He's another big mouth that should sweep his own doorstep first.
Fixed that for ya

Reactions: Jakey53

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix

We can't go a full week without getting shit on by someone. It's such a stale topic at this point that I think even if I lived in Canada or a northern market I'd be so tired of hearing about the Coyotes and just continue scrolling beyond these snakes and their dumb articles. Is anyone at this point really not aware that the team is on a long losing streak without any arena updates since last week?

Reactions: LittlePipes

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Need a break down. How many tickets? Beers? Dinner? Parking?
Maybe most will stop complaining about our prices.:laugh:
Well we know you won't complain, because you never go, you cheap puke!

Why doesn't he complain about the Leafs spending to the cap but still can't win the SC for the last half decade, twice as long as the Coyote's have been in Arizona. Maybe some one should remind him of his success as GM in Calgary.:sarcasm: He's another big mouth that should sweep his own doorstep first.
Didn't look like a complaint to me, more like fact.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018

It's not the Canadian media or USA media it's the state of current affairs. Are we on a 13 game losing streak? Have we been horrible for years? Do we see a drastic change in the next couple of years? Do we have an arena? We are a mess and we are discussing tanking for a few more years!!! Bettman seems unsure of owners and NHLPA hates us. We are devoted fans but the Yotes are a mess right now. Hopefully BA has a plan to help us out of this nose dive and it can't be in 3 to 5 years.

Thank you and gets off his box lol

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
There are Canadian "versions" of some American beers - Coors Light for example.
IMG_4052.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad