GDT: Game #59: Coyotes @ Leafs - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Corner, ESPN+

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Expecting a blow out. Thinking Matthews puts up 4+ to continue his torrid pace.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
The OCD in me wants to see a clean February. No W’s across the board haha. But seriously, I think for morale’s sake the streak needs to end. Would love to see a monster game from Cooley and Guenther.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The OCD in me wants to see a clean February. No W’s across the board haha. But seriously, I think for morale’s sake the streak needs to end. Would love to see a monster game from Cooley and Guenther.

And beating the Leafs would be a big morale boost, as compared to thrashing Chicago. Although, I think the team will be happy beating anyone at this point.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Between tickets, dinner, parking, arena beer, etc., going tonight will cost me close to a grand. You're damned right we're coming away with the two points.

And once the Yotes win:

8gn43a.jpg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Cooley needs to score four goals and tell Knies it’s one for every seat in Mullett.

Reactions: Jakey53

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Cooley needs to score four goals and tell Knies it’s one for every seat in Mullett.
Haha yes, that would be nice. Personally I would love playing for the Coyotes so much because of all the great trolling and shit talking opportunities. Endless fun.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
greetings from north carolina fellas!

fantasy player humbly questing for info....i have keller on my squad....any info on his status for tonight?

thanks!

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
back to back games...wondering who will get the start at G

greetings from north carolina fellas!

fantasy player humbly questing for info....i have keller on my squad....any info on his status for tonight?

thanks!
There hasn't been much on Keller except UBI - sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
back to back games...wondering who will get the start at G

There hasn't been much on Keller except UBI - sorry I cannot be more helpful.
thanks man....NHL is kinda vague with injuries....he went from being listed as out to day to day but i read yesterday that it's gonna be "a few days"

at least in other sports, especially baseball, they give as much of an estimate as they can

oh well.....i'll keep checking the news sites....thanks a lot for the reply!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad