GDT: Game 57 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs St. Louis Blues | 12PM | It could have been Blueger vs the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rowney has feelings, you monster.

OIsYlBN.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Blues fan chiming in to second this comment. He was beloved here.

I know many in Pittsburgh werent overly thrilled at the time of the trade. Has that changed at all or still kinda meh about him?
We love Ryan Reaves the person - we hate the player as he doesn't fit our system.

He has looked great with Sheahan, though.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Blues fan chiming in to second this comment. He was beloved here.

I know many in Pittsburgh werent overly thrilled at the time of the trade. Has that changed at all or still kinda meh about him?
You can have him back if you want, he's so useless here. Just stares at people from the bench, does not go after the other teams stars when they go after ours.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
Simon getting another shot is interesting.

Flip Phil and Rust, and you've got your best top six.

I guess Sullivan tries to make Sid the shooter on this line. I think the 3rd line is kind of interesting but awful in the D-zone. The 4th line is a blackhole.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Expecting quite the showing from our boys. Weird lines, Reaves and Rowney, 12pm start. That's a recipe for some stellar Penguins hockey!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
With those lines... we deserve to lose.

Flip Phil and Rust, and it's better. Hell, there are at least a dozen different combinations that would be better, and that's BEFORE I replace Rowney with Blueger.

Reactions: ColePens

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Flip Phil and Rust, and it's better. Hell, there are at least a dozen different combinations that would be better, and that's BEFORE I replace Rowney with Blueger.

They ask Sully for his lines and he goes full Bill O’Rielly.

We’ll do it live, **** it.”
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad